Cop Catches Thug In His House (video)

Are you sure that wasn't staged? It seems strange that a burglar would be barefoot.
Depends.....some homeless folks don't have shoes.
My guess is he was trying to be quiet by taking his shoes off.
That apparently didn't work did it? As the ex-cop heard him behind a closed door.
My guess is this guy was a methhead looking for shit to sell to get his next fix.
Our dog died in CA and the next four months homeless and drug addicts broke into our house 4 times till we put bars on our windows and doors.

My guess is this guy was a methhead looking for shit to sell to get his next fix.
Repeating my previous post.

When caught, he was holding what looked like a book and a clipboard, which he sets down on the floor, instead of just dropping them.

Was the thug a school teacher or a nurse? Rush said those people are thugs. Its been hard to keep up since he went to hell.

Are you sure that wasn't staged? It seems strange that a burglar would be barefoot.
That apparently didn't work did it? As the ex-cop heard him behind a closed door.
Our dog died in CA and the next four months homeless and drug addicts broke into our house 4 times till we put bars on our windows and doors.
Dirtbags Need a Dirtnap

If we had patriots making the laws instead of bitter weaklings who want to destroy America, we would poison the drug supply and get rid of these self-indulgent druggie Mamas' Boys.

Here's my issue with the video of the "supposed" ex-cop.
Law enforcement personnel are highly trained with their firearms, as are the military. What we don't do, is hold a pistol "sideways and with one hand." I understand that he is using his phone to video what he is doing, but the sideways hold, just isn't a method used by cops. It's far less accurate when shooting.
I'm not saying it's not a seriously real occurrence, I just have a minimal doubt about its authenticity.

Here's my issue with the video of the "supposed" ex-cop.
Law enforcement personnel are highly trained with their firearms, as are the military. What we don't do, is hold a pistol "sideways and with one hand." I understand that he is using his phone to video what he is doing, but the sideways hold, just isn't a method used by cops. It's far less accurate when shooting.
I'm not saying it's not a seriously real occurrence, I just have a minimal doubt about its authenticity.

It took a while to find a match, but the gun used in the video

You can compare the rear view of the gun against the video

gun.jpg

To the Canik TP-9

Canik Tp9 SF_2-500x500.jpg

Damn, you live in the hood. Sucks to be you.

Damn, you live in the hood. Sucks to be you.
In Southern CA you don't have to live in the hood to get broken into.
It's why so many people left California......

Forum List

Back