Cop Catches Thug In His House (video)

Damn, you live in the hood. Sucks to be you.
I'm reminded of the forum about Joe Biden test driving the Ford F-150 lightning (electric). They posted screen shots (supposedly) from the video that was supposed to show a second steer wheel that the secret service agent used to drive the truck.

Of course that lasted about a day before it was completely debunked. But it shows who gets fooled by "fake news".

I think this video was staged to create a viral video. Because not only doesn't it add up, but from what I can see in the video, the gun wasn't loaded. Which supports it being staged, since nobody wants a real loaded gun pointed at them, even with the safety on.

Are you sure that wasn't staged? It seems strange that a burglar would be barefoot.
Depends.....some homeless folks don't have shoes.
My guess is he was trying to be quiet by taking his shoes off.
You seem too willing to believe a video with so many flaws in it. The biggest flaw, being the video was flawlessly photographed.

Breaking into houses is a very dangerous crime to commit.
But if guns were banned it would a safe crime to commit.
As was pointed out. What about breaking into "the peoples house" that's protected by hundreds of armed capitol police, secret service, and federal agents.

Breaking into houses is a very dangerous crime to commit.
But if guns were banned it would a safe crime to commit.
As was pointed out. What about breaking into "the peoples house" that's protected by hundreds of armed capitol police, secret service, and federal agents.
When did this happen?
I saw people being let into the Capital!!!
Nobody broke in.

Are you sure that wasn't staged? It seems strange that a burglar would be barefoot.
That apparently didn't work did it? As the ex-cop heard him behind a closed door.
My guess is this guy was a methhead looking for shit to sell to get his next fix.
Our dog died in CA and the next four months homeless and drug addicts broke into our house 4 times till we put bars on our windows and doors.

In Southern CA you don't have to live in the hood to get broken into.
It's why so many people left California......

But you're stuck there. Sucks to be you.

Did I say all methheads take their shoes off when burglarizing homes?
You claimed this one did.
And that's all we were talking about.
Nope. What I was doing was providing possible reasons why the guy had his shoes off. It wasn't isolated to metheads.
Are you a methhead....do you resemble that remark?

That apparently didn't work did it? As the ex-cop heard him behind a closed door.
My guess is this guy was a methhead looking for shit to sell to get his next fix.
Our dog died in CA and the next four months homeless and drug addicts broke into our house 4 times till we put bars on our windows and doors.

In Southern CA you don't have to live in the hood to get broken into.
It's why so many people left California......

But you're stuck there. Sucks to be you.
No....you fucking cuck.....I left CA in 1984. Sold my house there in 2003.
I've been living in a Red State since 85'.

Doesn't seem real to me. At all.

Guy breaking in acts and sounds bored as hell. The guy with gun is talking direct and loud but lacks a sense of urgency one would have in a real life situation like that. I also find it highly unlikely someone would be carrying a camera in one hand when someone breaks in your house. I'm not saying it's impossible but I also think it's unlikely someone with actual combat training like a cop would use a hyper extended magazine in a self defense weapon as that goes against all training and field use. The posistions he held the gun in also we're not indicative of training, you also do not point a gun at someone's head, always the torso.

Guy breaking in acts and sounds bored as hell. The guy with gun is talking direct and loud but lacks a sense of urgency one would have in a real life situation like that. I also find it highly unlikely someone would be carrying a camera in one hand when someone breaks in your house.

What cop (or ex-cop) would stand in front of the door with a burglar on the other side, who might be armed, calmly tell the guy "Hey man, you may wanna open up that door", "I'd like you to open that door"
When he opens the door and starts to step out, he's holding a composition book, and a legal pad.
Then after he's on his hands and knees, he has him stand up in order to walk to the living room.
As we saw with the Floyd and Greene cases, the first thing police do to a possibly dangerous suspect is put them on the ground and keep them down.

So the whole situation says the opposite of an ex-cop confronting a burglar in his house.

Guy breaking in acts and sounds bored as hell. The guy with gun is talking direct and loud but lacks a sense of urgency one would have in a real life situation like that. I also find it highly unlikely someone would be carrying a camera in one hand when someone breaks in your house.

What cop (or ex-cop) would stand in front of the door with a burglar on the other side, who might be armed, calmly tell the guy "Hey man, you may wanna open up that door", "I'd like you to open that door"
When he opens the door and starts to step out, he's holding a composition book, and a legal pad.
Then after he's on his hands and knees, he has him stand up in order to walk to the living room.
As we saw with the Floyd and Greene cases, the first thing police do to a possibly dangerous suspect is put them on the ground and keep them down.

So the whole situation says the opposite of an ex-cop confronting a burglar in his house.
So this kind of thing happens to you every day?

Love this song.

Guy breaking in acts and sounds bored as hell. The guy with gun is talking direct and loud but lacks a sense of urgency one would have in a real life situation like that. I also find it highly unlikely someone would be carrying a camera in one hand when someone breaks in your house. I'm not saying it's impossible but I also think it's unlikely someone with actual combat training like a cop would use a hyper extended magazine in a self defense weapon as that goes against all training and field use. The posistions he held the gun in also we're not indicative of training, you also do not point a gun at someone's head, always the torso.

You're a democrat, aren't you?

Forum List

Back