🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop drives 11 hours to surprise a boy with cancer...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Superman cop drives 11 hours to surprise boy with cancer WTVR.com

DALLAS, Tex. — With cops getting a lot of negative media attention lately, here’s a story that’s definitely positive. Senior Corporal Damon Cole with Dallas Police Department has a big “S” hiding underneath his uniform.

“I’m a part of a group called Heroes, Cops and Kids. It’s me and four other Dallas police officers,” Cole explained. “We dress up as superheroes and we go to schools, churches, hospitals and just interact with the community and kids.”

KDAF reports that Cole noticed a Facebook page about a seven-year-old boy with cancer named Bryce Schottel.

“I saw a post where they were wanting us to take pictures with the Team Bryce logo,” Cole said. “The family shows it to him whenever he does chemo, and stuff like that, to pick up his spirits.”

Cole decided that wasn’t enough, so he packed his cape and drove 11 hours to Smithton, Illinois to surprise him.

Lets show the police a little love. :thewave:

How many innocent cooperative unarmed gentle black yutes did he murder on the trip? Great cover for him to drive through the country burying bodies of all the people Dallas PD murders.

Also...how many sick black kids did he pass on the trip huh? Racist could've visited them.

And...in case I missed anything...."shoulda tazed him shoulda shot him in the leg and didnt they know he was mentally ill"

You know, it is an inspired story but I totally got the wrong impression the first time I glanced at your title – cop surprises kid with (as in brought him) cancer!!!!
Anyway – cops do good things. No one disputes that. Unfortunately no one ever covers them.

How many innocent cooperative unarmed gentle black yutes did he murder on the trip? Great cover for him to drive through the country burying bodies of all the people Dallas PD murders.

Also...how many sick black kids did he pass on the trip huh? Racist could've visited them.

And...in case I missed anything...."shoulda tazed him shoulda shot him in the leg and didnt they know he was mentally ill"
:cuckoo:

DALLAS, Tex. — With cops getting a lot of negative media attention lately, here’s a story that’s definitely positive. Senior Corporal Damon Cole with Dallas Police Department has a big “S” hiding underneath his uniform.

“I’m a part of a group called Heroes, Cops and Kids. It’s me and four other Dallas police officers,” Cole explained. “We dress up as superheroes and we go to schools, churches, hospitals and just interact with the community and kids.”

KDAF reports that Cole noticed a Facebook page about a seven-year-old boy with cancer named Bryce Schottel.

“I saw a post where they were wanting us to take pictures with the Team Bryce logo,” Cole said. “The family shows it to him whenever he does chemo, and stuff like that, to pick up his spirits.”

Cole decided that wasn’t enough, so he packed his cape and drove 11 hours to Smithton, Illinois to surprise him.

Awesome! It's great when people give back to the community. :thup:

:cuckoo:

Sorry man. The liberal reflex disease got me for a moment.

You know, it is an inspired story but I totally got the wrong impression the first time I glanced at your title – cop surprises kid with (as in brought him) cancer!!!!
Anyway – cops do good things. No one disputes that. Unfortunately no one ever covers them.
I thought the cop was driving around lost for eleven hours.

But then I remembered that's what they were doing while I was being mugged, sodomized, and pistol whipped.

You are sick....not to mention fucked up in the head. Today's problems between blacks and the police stems from the culture that has been created in the black communities...NOT FROM THE POLICE!

Obama's comment that the police need to do some soul searching is totally NOT CORRECT. The black communities need to do some soul searching and some ass whuppin' of the little thugs that want to live the gang life and do the things that get them arrested more often than they should be.

You and all the black leaders that blame the police for black crimes and black arrests are simply making excuses for the bad behavior that should be expected from a kid with no father figure to keep him straight.

The liberal approach procreates the problem (which is actually what the liberal leaders want....continuing turmoil and problems to "solve" with additional money to the "poor oppressed voters").

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

You are sick....not to mention fucked up in the head. Today's problems between blacks and the police stems from the culture that has been created in the black communities...NOT FROM THE POLICE!

Obama's comment that the police need to do some soul searching is totally NOT CORRECT. The black communities need to do some soul searching and some ass whuppin' of the little thugs that want to live the gang life and do the things that get them arrested more often than they should be.

You and all the black leaders that blame the police for black crimes and black arrests are simply making excuses for the bad behavior that should be expected from a kid with no father figure to keep him straight.

The liberal approach procreates the problem (which is actually what the liberal leaders want....continuing turmoil and problems to "solve" with additional money to the "poor oppressed voters").

Liberalism is a mental disorder!
Sarcasm

I hate this touchy feely "how much do you care" contest. I'd rather see a good Cop who spends an uncomfortable 11 hours on a surveillance than a publicity hound who likes to dress as Spider Man to impress kids who are probably smarter than he is.

I disagree. The story was genuine and heartwarming and Aaron showed great character in desiring to share it with the board. I'm impressed with Aaron's thoughtfulness and ability to not be so consumed with what others may think of him, Whitehall.

I hate this touchy feely "how much do you care" contest. I'd rather see a good Cop who spends an uncomfortable 11 hours on a surveillance than a publicity hound who likes to dress as Spider Man to impress kids who are probably smarter than he is.

On a side note - you may want to check into why you have such an aversion to anything "touchy feely or how much do you care" - Whitewall. It seems to me you have quite a fear of your own emotions.

Where is the thread of an act of kindness by black folks?

Find one.

Find one.
So you white folk don't know of any?

This black guy opened the door of a convenience store for me today.

I screamed, "Please don't rob me!" :eek:

I'll remember not to post positive threads on the forum again. People are really sensitive about those subjects. :D

Forum List

Back