cop goes to jail for shooting woman in her bedroom

As it SHOULD have. The woman was IN HER FUCKING HOME!

Doing nothing.
unfortunetly she left her door open and they were called on. so to them she was suspicious. the problem was he shot too soon. had ne not she still be alive cause he see what was really going on. she was not all right.

I remember this case now. I watched the body-cam video. That fucking pig flat out murdered her. He should be executed.
he shot too soon. he will get his time. he is responsable for that shot. cop hater arent you.

unfortunetly she left her door open and they were called on. so to them she was suspicious. the problem was he shot too soon. had ne not she still be alive cause he see what was really going on. she was not all right.

She was doing nothing that warranted him shooting her.

As I said when it was posted before, this was straight up murder and fortunately the jury saw it the same way.

As I said when it was posted before, this was straight up murder and fortunately the jury saw it the same way.
he just shot soon and has to pay for the bullet he shot. he did not go there saying he going ,murder a black lady. and he isnt going to jail for murder. manslaughter and totaly diffent charge.

he shot to fast he screwed up and if you dont want the neighbors to get worried and call the cops . do not lieave youre house wide open all night.
Shot too fast? What is that bullshit. I can leave every door in my house wide open with the lights on if I choose to, this woman hadn't committed any crime because her door was open.

It would have taken the cop a split second to bolt away from the window.

Forum List

Back