Cop hospitalized from opioid laced flyer placed on Sheriff vehicle

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Texas Sheriff’s deputy was hospitalized after being exposed to an opioid-laced flyer that was found on her patrol vehicle.

Cop Hospitalized From Opioid-Laced Flyer Placed On Sheriff Vehicles

But wait pot is so much more dangerous than OPIOIDS which are approved and used by your trusty FDA GOV funded pos liars which bilked you suckers for billions all the while making you addicted!! But don't you dare smoke that joint.

A Trump hater no doubt...

A Texas Sheriff’s deputy was hospitalized after being exposed to an opioid-laced flyer that was found on her patrol vehicle.

But wait pot is so much more dangerous than OPIOIDS which are approved and used by your trusty FDA GOV funded pos liars which bilked you suckers for billions all the while making you addicted!! But don't you dare smoke that joint.

And people go to hospitals from pot laced foods and second hand pot smoke highs (conscious nightmares).
Neither justifies the other.

And people go to hospitals from pot laced foods and second hand pot smoke highs (conscious nightmares).
someone went to the hospital from 2nd hand pot smoke?...i do hope you put up something to prove this.....your girlfriend tipsy is the only person i ever heard of this happening too.....

Very clumsy effort, pot-head.

LMFAO nobody goges to the hospital for just pot........ you've been fooled.

Either the pot was fake or laced pot alone does not send ppl to the hospital.

someone went to the hospital from 2nd hand pot smoke?...i do hope you put up something to prove this.....your girlfriend tipsy is the only person i ever heard of this happening too.....
That’s because you’re a propagated dupe.
Cannabis, marijuana, weed, pot, anxiety and panic attacks

were did it say they were hospitalized dumbass?....and someone smoked one time and now they have panic attacks?...yea right.....geezus....

Do you realize whose behind the information control? When peopel figure out who and what is a true source things become clear such as ........ look at this bs spread to make ppl fear pot. You have got to understand why sources we think should be truthful in their stats aren't. PAID OFF TO KEEP YOU SCARED, PAID OFF TO KEEP THE PUBLIC MISINFORMED......... STOCKS make money for those who keep the lies going.

This is a perfect example of how they LIE about POT...

We respectfully request that you stop airing or otherwise publishing campaign ads that contradict these facts. We also trust they will be reflected in any of your future communications to Arizona voters regarding Colorado’s experience with regulating and taxing marijuana for adult use.

Colorado Officials Tell Arizonans to Stop Lying About Legalization

SO what is the excuse for AMBIEN ( Prescribed Gov. Meds)
what about ADHD MEDS prescribed by GOV MED GODS)

What about the Prescribed by gov/med gods who give out OPIOIDS which is more of an epidemic than pot ever was or could be....

It's a lie DUDE a big fat fkn lie. Falisifying cannabis is the LEFTIST plan to keep everyone a victim in society.

were did it say they were hospitalized dumbass?....and someone smoked one time and now they have panic attacks?...yea right.....geezus....
Yep. Some develop the condition after a single use, others after some time. When the physiology lines up, disaster.
I suppose you encourage introducing alcohol into children’s bodies, too.

Do you realize whose behind the information control? When peopel figure out who and what is a true source things become clear such as ........ look at this bs spread to make ppl fear pot. You have got to understand why sources we think should be truthful in their stats aren't. PAID OFF TO KEEP YOU SCARED, PAID OFF TO KEEP THE PUBLIC MISINFORMED......... STOCKS make money for those who keep the lies going.

We respectfully request that you stop airing or otherwise publishing campaign ads that contradict these facts. We also trust they will be reflected in any of your future communications to Arizona voters regarding Colorado’s experience with regulating and taxing marijuana for adult use.

Pot is a devastating substance for some people.
The bulk of misinformation is on the pro-pot side. That’s why it’s been so difficult to enlighten people on this issue.
It’s the current version of Reefer Madness. Call it Pro-reefer Madness.
Phony info propagated by the pot lobby.

The bulk of misinformation is on the pro-pot side. That’s why it’s been so difficult to enlighten people on this issue.

Check this out though.

upload_2018-6-27_12-27-29.png

Report: Nixon aide says war on drugs targeted blacks, hippies - CNNPolitics

But honestly nobody has died from pot it def. has to be laced with some bad crap to kill someone. I've known a lot ppl who smoked pot growing up it doesn't kill . That is a big bs lie. Heart rate goes up the only thing I can agree with on that is ; if someone has a bad heart snokes it and freaks out cause they never snoked it before well maybe then something can happen to a person with heart issues. That can happen with anything though prescribed drugs included.

Yep. Some develop the condition after a single use, others after some time. When the physiology lines up, disaster.
Some develop the condition after a single use
that would be incredibly rare,the only person i seen that happen too was Jim Ignatowski.....and that was for laughs...
every pot thread you and i have been in NO ONE has advocated giving pot or alcohol to minors...maybe if you had any experience with pot you would realize how stupid you come off when you talk about the stuff... ...

pro reefer madness is from people like you and your girlfriend tipsy....and how about all the misinformation from the anti- pot lobby?...does that count?...

that would be incredibly rare,the only person i seen that happen too was Jim Ignatowski.....and that was for laughs...
every pot thread you and i have been in NO ONE has advocated giving pot or alcohol to minors...maybe if you had any experience with pot you would realize how stupid you come off when you talk about the stuff... ...
When you smoke it in public you are introducing it into everyone in the vicinity, kids included.
You are the ignorant one. Now that I’ve informed you a gazillion times your ignorance has morphed into arrogance and stupidity.
Get an intervention if your habit is that blinding.

pro reefer madness is from people like you and your girlfriend tipsy....and how about all the misinformation from the anti- pot lobby?...does that count?...
My info doesn’t source from any group. It’s based on empirical and personal experience.

Check this out though.

View attachment 201470

Report: Nixon aide says war on drugs targeted blacks, hippies - CNNPolitics

But honestly nobody has died from pot it def. has to be laced with some bad crap to kill someone. I've known a lot ppl who smoked pot growing up it doesn't kill . That is a big bs lie. Heart rate goes up the only thing I can agree with on that is ; if someone has a bad heart snokes it and freaks out cause they never snoked it before well maybe then something can happen to a person with heart issues. That can happen with anything though prescribed drugs included.
and the great majority of people who try pot know within the first few times if its something they want to keep doing....if not and they keep going,thats on them...something people who have actually smoked the stuff figure out on their own.....

My info doesn’t source from any group. It’s based on empirical and personal experience.
yea its funny how in all these pot threads all the smokers and former smokers seem to have different experiences than you did....like your bullshit with 2nd hand pot smoke...smoking for a few months doesnt give you much to go on does it?...

When you smoke it in public you are introducing it into everyone in the vicinity, kids included.
You are the ignorant one. Now that I’ve informed you a gazillion times your ignorance has morphed into arrogance and stupidity.
Get an intervention if your habit is that blinding.
spoken like someone on the outside looking in...thats called pure ignorance...and you have been informed a gazillion times by more than just me that your ignorance has done more than just morph into arrogance and stupidity....no one who has smoked pot for a period of time would say the bullshit you put up....

Forum List

Back