Cop kills 2 teens gets charged,charges now dropped....

Grand Jury decided, I guess you don't support our justice system? What he should not have had his Grand jury hearing?
Paid off GJ obviously. He was fired,charged etc and they claim to see or heard something no one else did? What's so hard about he was speeding with no lights or sirens and murdered 2 girls because he thinks his badge gave him more rights than them.
I suppose you think Michael Brown was innocent also?
A n!gger attacking a cop has WHAT to do with a pig speeding 35!!!!! MPH over the speed limit when there was no call and getting away with it?

If there was a call....I still say it's nearly impossible to justify. Without a call...impossible. I'm fanatical pro-cop when the actions are justified. But I have always hated drive fast unnecessarily and it appears that's what he was doing.

That said....even for non-cops....the punishment for fatal accidents that don't involve DUI or malice have almost always been contraversially light. That's probably why so many people still drive like fucking morons.
Yep. It still baffles me how they can give someone who kills someone while breaking another law a year of probation...lost my cousin to a moron doing that...

We had a guy here rear end 2 motorcycles while on lunch break from his real estate business and kill them. He was likely texting plans to show a home. He got.....a 200 dollar ticket for Following Too Closely. Cops were apologetic but said there just wasn't a charge that probable cause would exist to charge with. Just a horrible accident. No intent for murder.

This is a horrible story. Read a couple articles on it. Says that intersection is notoriously bad. If he was going 90mph...was it a call??? I've never liked chases or high speeds so if he was doing 90 for anything other than a life or death emergency then yes he needs to be held accountable. Story didn't specify.
According to the news reports linked in Message #2 (above) the trooper was not responding to any emergency nor were his emergency lights on. One report also states this trooper has been disciplined twice before for motor vehicle violations.

This dismissal of charges is one more reason why good cops will ultimately be compromised when the chickens come home to roost.

Then it's inexcusable.

As for your second part....that's an implied threat on good cops. You faggots try shit on good cops and you'll get to play catch with hollow points.

Could it be because almost all cases involving cops...they acted in a justifiable manner??
No. It's because prosecutors are adept at manipulating grand jurors during the closed hearings in which there is no opposition present.

Although...I don't agree in this case unless there is more info we don't know about.
According to the news reports the cop was not responding to an emergency and his roof rack was off. What more is there to know?

Forum List

Back