Cop Maces Handcuffed Teens In Holding Cell

Next time he won't mouth off to the cop.
The cop must be a tough guy having to mace a handcuffed kid....or maybe he is just a pussy POS cop that would pee himself if he didnt have a badge, gun, handcuffs, and a jail cell.
Or maybe the kid is a pussy shooting his damn mouth off at someone he thinks won't do anything about it.

The problem with you Leftwats is you never actually have VICTIMS of police abuse. You got criminals resisting arrest, spitting on police, and talking shit. I'm waiting for you Leftards to come up with someone who is cooperative and doesn't have an ass kicking coming.

I'm not holding my breath.

The cop must be a tough guy having to mace a handcuffed kid....or maybe he is just a pussy POS cop that would pee himself if he didnt have a badge, gun, handcuffs, and a jail cell.
Or maybe the kid is a pussy shooting his damn mouth off at someone he thinks won't do anything about it.

The problem with you Leftwats is you never actually have VICTIMS of police abuse. You got criminals resisting arrest, spitting on police, and talking shit. I'm waiting for you Leftards to come up with someone who is cooperative and doesn't have an ass kicking coming.

The kids a kid. The cop is the only pussy. What a tough guy he is even if the kid was free and had a bat. Youre a pussy too if you get off on torturing kids because you arent man enough.

The problem with you timid clowns is that your type suffer from inferiority complexes and get caught up in a power trip. Drunk on that power you stoop to abusing kids. Pussy.

Looks like the angelic cops are at it again. What is it going to take to weed these animals out of the police forces in our country?

Police Child Abuse Cop Caught on Video Torturing Handcuffed Teenagers with Pepper Spray The Free Thought Project

My favorite part is where he missed the white boy on purpose.

Figures you would be the stupid poster and not realize the white boy had on glasses and ducked his head. :laugh:

So you're saying the black kid was a dumbass?
Or maybe the cop sprayed the black kid first as warning for the white kid to duck.

Looks like the angelic cops are at it again. What is it going to take to weed these animals out of the police forces in our country?

Police Child Abuse Cop Caught on Video Torturing Handcuffed Teenagers with Pepper Spray The Free Thought Project

Figures you would be the stupid poster and not realize the white boy had on glasses and ducked his head. :laugh:

Or maybe the cop sprayed the black kid first as warning for the white kid to duck.

No I'm saying you are a dumbass for getting it wrong yet again.
laugh.gif

Police Brutality The Free Thought Project

Plenty of stories here. Read for yourself. Educate yourself.

laugh.gif

And you're a moron for taking the bait.
You're like a two dollar hooker....easy.

laugh.gif

Everyone knows you can only get a two dollar hooker instead of a woman. I started the thread idiot. You took the bait and made a comment like I knew you would.
laugh.gif

You silly little monkey!

laugh.gif

I started the thread idiot. You took the bait and made a comment like I knew you would.
laugh.gif

That black kid was getting ..

laugh.gif

I started the thread idiot. You took the bait and made a comment like I knew you would.
laugh.gif

Luckily old people like you are dying out.
laugh.gif

Um wrong. This kid was in custody , and handcuffed. So what if he was being loud? COMPLETELY inappropriate to mace anyone who is already in custody. Now if they were attempting to move him to another cell and simply couldn't control him or something along those lines, fine. But that wasn't the case here. That cop should absolutely be charged with assault.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Luckily old people like you are dying out.
laugh.gif

Thats okay :afro: abort more kids than anyone. And the rest end up incarcerated.

Glasses actually make the effects of pepper spray worse, as they collect the stray vapors and direct them back towards the eyes. The ONLY benefit is is deflecting a direct shot.

Forum List

Back