Cop Maces Handcuffed Teens In Holding Cell

By the way Milkweed, stop calling it mace, it was pepper spray, two entirely different products.
Mace, pepper spray. :dunno: I call it what ever I want to retard.

That's cuz you're stupid milkweed, mace and pepper spray are not even close to same thing. It's like saying "potato, apple what's the difference? I call them what I want"
Hey clown. No one really cares if it was mace or pepper spray. Only idiots think the difference is important in this context. Dont be mad because you claimed mace could penetrate eye glasses.

One of 'em was a Black kid?

That's odd... both of 'em looked White to me.

Did the little wanker piss-off the cop somehow?

Punk on right looks like he is asking for a shot of Tequila or whatever the house specialty is. He opens his mouth, and cop obliges.
Like I said. White guys with badges, guns, mace, and holding cells are pretty tough guys that are bad enough to stop a skinny teenager.

By the way Milkweed, stop calling it mace, it was pepper spray, two entirely different products.

That's cuz you're stupid milkweed, mace and pepper spray are not even close to same thing. It's like saying "potato, apple what's the difference? I call them what I want"
Hey clown. No one really cares if it was mace or pepper spray. Only idiots think the difference is important in this context. Dont be mad because you claimed mace could penetrate eye glasses.

You said yourself he ducked. The pepper spray would have gone behind the glasses.
So which is it? The glasses blocked the spray or he ducked?

You said yourself he ducked. The pepper spray would have gone behind the glasses.
No stupid if he ducked it would have hit the top of his head. Youre always good for being an idiot. :laugh:

No stupid if he ducked it would have hit the top of his head. Youre always good for being an idiot. :laugh:

You're the one who said he ducked. Than you said his glasses deflected the pepper spray. So which is it?

The fault lay not in our stars but in our selves. Blacks blame society for their own monsters. They will not connect to society, don't blame the rest of us for not hooking up with hatful criminals, sorry, that is as plain and simple as it gets.

You're the one who said he ducked. Than you said his glasses deflected the pepper spray. So which is it?
Both stupid.
laugh.gif

Both stupid.
laugh.gif

So if he ducked how did his glasses deflect the spray?

Both stupid.
laugh.gif

Try it out yourself dummy. I dont have time to explain elementary stuff to you like how people duck.:laugh:

Both stupid.
laugh.gif

Try it out yourself dummy. I dont have time to explain elementary stuff to you like how people duck.:laugh:

Yep ...it appears to be true what they say about blacks.

Next time he won't mouth off to the cop.

Oh look, the "small government" tea party fascist licking the boots of the big government police state yet again. Change your name to Khrushchev. You have far more in common with him.
Keep your name the same. It's perfectly consistent with your teenage punk cop hater Leftist mentality. My 11 year old is more mature than you people.

You dumbass. You're affected by OC whether you're wearing glasses or not.

Common practice with asslips. Makes contradicting statements yet refuses to admit his stupidity.

Both stupid.
laugh.gif

Once you Black you never go back? While that is not an iron clad truth it tends to be a common theme with white women.

You must have gotten your ass sprayed with some when the white boys were training you to be their lap dog. Is that how you know?

Both stupid.
laugh.gif

Once you Black you never go back? While that is not an iron clad truth it tends to be a common theme with white women.

That what all the hookers tell you?

Forum List

Back