Cop Maces Handcuffed Teens In Holding Cell

By the way Milkweed, stop calling it mace, it was pepper spray, two entirely different products.
Mace, pepper spray. :dunno: I call it what ever I want to retard.

That's cuz you're stupid milkweed, mace and pepper spray are not even close to same thing. It's like saying "potato, apple what's the difference? I call them what I want"
Hey clown. No one really cares if it was mace or pepper spray. Only idiots think the difference is important in this context. Dont be mad because you claimed mace could penetrate eye glasses.
You dumbass. You're affected by OC whether you're wearing glasses or not.
You must have gotten your ass sprayed with some when the white boys were training you to be their lap dog. Is that how you know?
I've had OC training, dumbass.

Threads been cleaned. Let's get back on topic. If you are obsessed with screwing - take it to the Flame Zone. Rooms are free over there.

Mace, pepper spray. :dunno: I call it what ever I want to retard.

That's cuz you're stupid milkweed, mace and pepper spray are not even close to same thing. It's like saying "potato, apple what's the difference? I call them what I want"
Hey clown. No one really cares if it was mace or pepper spray. Only idiots think the difference is important in this context. Dont be mad because you claimed mace could penetrate eye glasses.
You dumbass. You're affected by OC whether you're wearing glasses or not.
You must have gotten your ass sprayed with some when the white boys were training you to be their lap dog. Is that how you know?
I've had OC training, dumbass.
Thats what I just said. You got your ass sprayed during training to become a white boy butt licker.

This is an interesting study how cop haters always see a black being abused by a cop, even though the abused is white.
Who said anything about color other than the monkey herewego? I know I didnt mention anything about color in the OP. I didnt even know the kid was Black until the monkey told me.

Next time he won't mouth off to the cop.
The cop must be a tough guy having to mace a handcuffed kid....or maybe he is just a pussy POS cop that would pee himself if he didnt have a badge, gun, handcuffs, and a jail cell.
Or maybe the kid is a pussy shooting his damn mouth off at someone he thinks won't do anything about it.

The problem with you Leftwats is you never actually have VICTIMS of police abuse. You got criminals resisting arrest, spitting on police, and talking shit. I'm waiting for you Leftards to come up with someone who is cooperative and doesn't have an ass kicking coming.

I'm not holding my breath.

Um wrong. This kid was in custody , and handcuffed. So what if he was being loud? COMPLETELY inappropriate to mace anyone who is already in custody. Now if they were attempting to move him to another cell and simply couldn't control him or something along those lines, fine. But that wasn't the case here. That cop should absolutely be charged with assault.
Maybe a verbal reprimand will do, something like "I know the little shit had it coming, but you can't just mace him like that. Don't do it again."

Forum List

Back