Cop Maces Handcuffed Teens In Holding Cell

No I'm saying you are a dumbass for getting it wrong yet again.
laugh.gif

And you're a moron for taking the bait.
You're like a two dollar hooker....easy.
I started the thread idiot. You took the bait and made a comment like I knew you would.
laugh.gif

That black kid was getting ..

Luckily old people like you are dying out.
laugh.gif

Thats okay :afro: abort more kids than anyone. And the rest end up incarcerated.

You will still be dead while Black guys bone your descendants.
laugh.gif

Looks like the angelic cops are at it again. What is it going to take to weed these animals out of the police forces in our country?

Police Child Abuse Cop Caught on Video Torturing Handcuffed Teenagers with Pepper Spray The Free Thought Project

My favorite part is where he missed the white boy on purpose.

Figures you would be the stupid poster and not realize the white boy had on glasses and ducked his head. :laugh:

Glasses actually make the effects of pepper spray worse, as they collect the stray vapors and direct them back towards the eyes. The ONLY benefit is is deflecting a direct shot.

So youre saying the mace eats through the glasses? Thats a neat trick that doesnt sound like it observes the law of physics.

Looks like the angelic cops are at it again. What is it going to take to weed these animals out of the police forces in our country?

Police Child Abuse Cop Caught on Video Torturing Handcuffed Teenagers with Pepper Spray The Free Thought Project

Figures you would be the stupid poster and not realize the white boy had on glasses and ducked his head. :laugh:

Glasses actually make the effects of pepper spray worse, as they collect the stray vapors and direct them back towards the eyes. The ONLY benefit is is deflecting a direct shot.

So youre saying the mace eats through the glasses? Thats a neat trick that doesnt sound like it observes the law of physics.

you dolt, I'm saying the mist gets trapped between the face and the glasses compounding the effects. Glasses do deflect a direct stream , but that's it.

you dolt, I'm saying the mist gets trapped between the face and the glasses compounding the effects. Glasses do deflect a direct stream , but that's it.

Hey dummy. You just repeated what I told the other dummy. The glasses deflected the direct stream.

Hey dummy. You just repeated what I told the other dummy. The glasses deflected the direct stream.

Hey dummy , why don't you try reading before you spout off.

The direct stream is NOT the only thing that can get you when it comes to pepper spray. IOW you don't have to take a direct shot to be affected. Glasses make the effects of all but a direct shot worse, and that's all I said, you're just a stupid wigger who likes to argue.

You also said he ducked. That of course means the glasses wouldnt deflect the spray but channel it towards his eyes.
The cop missed the white boy on purpose and you know it.

Hey dummy , why don't you try reading before you spout off.

The direct stream is NOT the only thing that can get you when it comes to pepper spray. IOW you don't have to take a direct shot to be affected. Glasses make the effects of all but a direct shot worse, and that's all I said, you're just a stupid wigger who likes to argue.
You are the one that needs to read. He had on glasses and he ducked his head. No mist. No direct shot retard.

You also said he ducked. That of course means the glasses wouldnt deflect the spray but channel it towards his eyes.
He could have missed a little better but if thats what you want to believe who am I to stop your silly monkey musings?

One of 'em was a Black kid?

That's odd... both of 'em looked White to me.

Did the little wanker piss-off the cop somehow?

He could have missed a little better but if thats what you want to believe who am I to stop your silly monkey musings?

The cop missed on purpose,he spayed the white boy in the chest so it would look good on the video.
Cant have anyone claiming racism ya know.

One of 'em was a Black kid?

That's odd... both of 'em looked White to me.

Did the little wanker piss-off the cop somehow?

Punk on right looks like he is asking for a shot of Tequila or whatever the house specialty is. He opens his mouth, and cop obliges.

By the way Milkweed, stop calling it mace, it was pepper spray, two entirely different products.
Mace, pepper spray. :dunno: I call it what ever I want to retard.

That's cuz you're stupid milkweed, mace and pepper spray are not even close to same thing. It's like saying "potato, apple what's the difference? I call them what I want"

The cop missed on purpose,he spayed the white boy in the chest so it would look good on the video.
Cant have anyone claiming racism ya know.
Youre an idiot. He will lose his job regardless of what color the kids were. :laugh:

Forum List

Back