Cop Poses as Girl to Lure 60 Guys to Glory Hole and recorded it

ClosedCaption is black. But....he's a light skinned black.

Wait until my mirror finds out this bullshit

Oooh....I hit a nerve! It makes perfect sense. It's why you took such a strong stance on "skin color is not race" last month.

You're black. But like a Starbucks latte black. Suburban black. Not "real" black. Those other guys always made fun of you for being soft. Hell...you may be a tough SOB. But...they never saw you that way.

They saw you as Carlton from the Fresh Prince. But lighter.

And whites? Well to them you were just black.

So it makes sense why you've had this identity complex.

It's ok. To us...you're black. Maybe not to other blacks. But to us we see you as just a black guy.
I see you're still obsessed with skin color.

So guess all 60 men are gay huh. Sorta upholds my point if you don't know who's sucking you you'll like it just fine. :)

I have a feeling the type of person who would shove their dick into a hole while hoping for the best really isn't very concerned about how they are judged sexually.

Wonder what Carson'd say. Said something about how straight men may go into prison but they come out gay.

Oooh....I hit a nerve! It makes perfect sense. It's why you took such a strong stance on "skin color is not race" last month.

You're black. But like a Starbucks latte black. Suburban black. Not "real" black. Those other guys always made fun of you for being soft. Hell...you may be a tough SOB. But...they never saw you that way.

It's ok. To us...you're black. Maybe not to other blacks. But to us we see you as just a black guy.

Seems that way. Ain't nothing in the story about race --- yet here he is. Projecting and serving.

So guess all 60 men are gay huh. Sorta upholds my point if you don't know who's sucking you you'll like it just fine. :)

I wish I could kick you and that weird blue collar Steve Correll Avi the fuck out
Time to fess up CC! Glory hole is pretty sick though.

Ok, you got me. I confess thats a picture of Meathead and I even put it on a 10 from the beautyface app
Feeble. Confess even if glory holing is pretty disgusting. Still, you're a liberal so it shouldn't be that difficult.

Yeah....it's a remnant from my 2 years voting Democrat. I washed most of that infection off....but that part stuck.

Seems that way. Ain't nothing in the story about race --- yet here he is. Projecting and serving.

Actually....Meathead brought up race in post #5 with ClosedCaption.

Thanks for playing though!

Awww thats sweet, I can honestly say this Pen pal. You know me better than anyone else...Sure you got my skin color wrong and everything else but I'm sure someone will believe your high level fuckery

Projecting and Swerving lol

Actually....Meathead brought up race in post #5 with ClosedCaption.

Thanks for playing though!

Actually.... I made no reference to who brought it up, just noticed who's going on and on and on and on with it.

Thanks for learning to read though!

Awww thats sweet, I can honestly say this Pen pal. You know me better than anyone else...Sure you got my skin color wrong and everything else but I'm sure someone will believe your high level fuckery

Oh its ok. I never expect you to openly say it. But all the clues are so obvious to anyone who has read a lot of your stuff.

And you are as black as an albino in Beverly Hills sipping a caramel Frappuccino at Starbucks in a pink Izod sweater.

Well if the clues lead you there its no wonder you're not on the force anymore

Oh no! A cop joke! How will I ever live with myself hahaha!!??

Did the real blacks give you nicknames like Casper? Redbone? High Yellow?? That must have sucked man. Did they say you couldn't flow rap too? Not too many light skinned rappers except soft ones like Will Smith and Drake I suppose. But he's Canadian...so...

Did the real blacks give you nicknames like Casper? Redbone? High Yellow?? That must have sucked man. Did they say you couldn't flow rap too? Not too many light skinned rappers except soft ones like Will Smith and Drake I suppose. But he's Canadian...so...

Whats a real black? What is flow rap? You're saying words that dont make sense here.

What picture did you use to lure these guys to your glory hole? Was it like a Taylor Swift type or Alyssa Milano?

Whats a real black? What is flow rap? You're saying words that dont make sense here.

What picture did you use to lure these guys to your glory hole? Was it like a Taylor Swift type or Alyssa Milano?

:happy-1:
Oh fun!! He's getting upset!

Well....you being a Carlton-like black guy I probably will have to explain a lot about genuine black culture to you. How much time do you have?

:happy-1:
Oh fun!! He's getting upset!

Well....you being a Carlton-like black guy I probably will have to explain a lot about genuine black culture to you. How much time do you have?

A bunch of time. I'm all ears

Forum List

Back