Cop Poses as Girl to Lure 60 Guys to Glory Hole and recorded it

Well if the clues lead you there its no wonder you're not on the force anymore

Oh no! A cop joke! How will I ever live with myself hahaha!!??

Did the real blacks give you nicknames like Casper? Redbone? High Yellow?? That must have sucked man. Did they say you couldn't flow rap too? Not too many light skinned rappers except soft ones like Will Smith and Drake I suppose. But he's Canadian...so...

Whats a real black? What is flow rap? You're saying words that dont make sense here.

What picture did you use to lure these guys to your glory hole? Was it like a Taylor Swift type or Alyssa Milano?
Theres nothing worse than a white guy trying to use Black vernacular and thinking he is being cool. :laugh:

He wasnt even using black venacular. I'm still trying to figure out what a dam Flow Rap is? Thats better than yesterday where he "heard" a black guy talking about taking a girl to the Sock Hop and Malt Shop. I thought he was going to sing Beauty School Drop Out after that lol
CC, you disgust me. A glory hole is one of the most impersonal forms of prostitution.

Owwww common Meat...HEAD. I thought you are one of the 60 cause that's free. Did CC mentioned any of his post that he is supporting this asshole? YOU disgust me.

Owwww common Meat...HEAD. I thought you are one of the 60 cause that's free. Did CC mentioned any of his post that he is supporting this asshole? YOU disgust me.
Can't say I understand a lot of this. I still think you guys working in glory holes is disgusting.

Whats a real black? What is flow rap? You're saying words that dont make sense here.

What picture did you use to lure these guys to your glory hole? Was it like a Taylor Swift type or Alyssa Milano?

:happy-1:
Oh fun!! He's getting upset!

Well....you being a Carlton-like black guy I probably will have to explain a lot about genuine black culture to you. How much time do you have?

A bunch of time. I'm all ears

Well....I'm gonna need to know how much the real blacks taught you. Some light skinned blacks are more accepted than others. For efficiency sake. Did they allow you to sit with them at lunch?

First, I need to find out from a white guy, You, what a real black is to know if I was sitting next to them at lunch.

Well....the opposite of you for one.

"Flow rap" is freestyle. I have to say it in Carlton terms for you. I know they never let you participate. High Yellows get beat bad in freestyle battles. Too much easy material for the opponent.

You mean like, The Flow Rapper or is it the Flow Rap rapper Eminem? If you say Hop Hip next I'm going to die lmao

Why not just live on welfare...come to think of it, I don't get homeless men neither. Why would they live homeless when they can live on welfare or live at a homeless shelter.

Why not just live on welfare...come to think of it, I don't get homeless men neither. Why would they live homeless when they can live on welfare or live at a homeless shelter.

Ever live in a homeless shelter?

I'm pretty sure Welfare needs an address.

Can't say I understand a lot of this. I still think you guys working in glory holes is disgusting.
Says the guy that gave advice on sucking people off through a glory hole. :laugh:

Forum List

Back