Cop smashes 2 female thug students; Good thing they were white.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
For one....we see our excellent public schools up close. But second....2 thug bitches are in a full blown brawl. A white cop blasts them. It was a bit excessive if you ask me....but...whatever. I don't see any parents or teachers doing shit to stop it (the ones who SHOULD be).

No white riots. No protests. No MSNBC and CNN on-scene. Good thing they were white I guess because then nobody gives a fuck.

For one....we see our excellent public schools up close. But second....2 thug bitches are in a full blown brawl. A white cop blasts them. It was a bit excessive if you ask me....but...whatever. I don't see any parents or teachers doing shit to stop it (the ones who SHOULD be).

No white riots. No protests. No MSNBC and CNN on-scene. Good thing they were white I guess because then nobody gives a fuck.

Works for me.

And you are correct. It is good for the cop that they are white.

A 16 year old died yesterday because her sweet innocent black friends beat her to death.

OP thought THAT was excessive? :confused:Oh right, they're white.

Hahaha.....damn....how easy. I added that part as bait JUST for you. And of course you bite. Your brain didn't evolve much past the average chimp did it?. A little bit....chimps don't read or type...but not much.

OP thought THAT was excessive? :confused:Oh right, they're white.

Hahaha.....damn....how easy. I added that part as bait JUST for you. And of course you bite. Your brain didn't evolve much past the average chimp did it?. A little bit....chimps don't read or type...but not much.

OF COURSE YOU DID!! You didnt mean it!

Start the Bux "I didnt mean it" song!

No I didnt. It wasn't excessive. But....seeing your rants against cops the past week...I couldn't help but troll you because I knew a few people would no doubt respond to this. YOU. Guno. And probably DontTazeMeBro. Basically the 3 groupies who follow me around USMB.

And yes...you bit haha!!!

Bucs, you are a racist roll who gets thumped regularly. You ar what you are.

You are such the little racist bitch :lol:

That was a good take down by the officer.
Is it cuz they're white...you racist bitch?

If it had been two black chicks you would have been the first to complain, RINO.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg.cf.jpg

If it had been two black chicks you would have been the first to complain, RINO.

Oh there is NO DOUBT about it....if those 2 girls were black....this would be the lead story everywhere in the media, the cop would definitely be fired and probably be arrested.

But....they're white so it's all good.

Unlike you, I think race is immaterial when suppressing crime. It does matter to you.
Sorry, but you're obviously projecting again

It shouldn't matter, but you closet libs like to bring it up on a regular basis.

Unlike you, I think race is immaterial when suppressing crime. It does matter to you.
Sorry, but you're obviously projecting again

It shouldn't matter, but you closet libs like to bring it up on a regular basis.
Says Mr. Projector :lol:

Forum List

Back