Cop who helped others cheat keeps her job (of course). Toronto police exam-cheating scandal: Supt. Stacy Clarke given two-year demotion

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Your intelligence apparatus can judge the lack of accountability accordingly. She helped countless recruits cheat on their exam and doesn't even lose her job, she will just get paid less for a couple of years.

"Rules for thee, not for me" I assure you. This is childs play compared to what they get away with, ruining many lives even generations of families.

If any of the agencies I have reached out to peruse this forum, you better know that what I have told you is very accurate.

Toronto police Supt. Stacy Clarke — who admitted she helped six Black cops cheat to get a promotion in “a desperate effort to level the playing field” — has been stripped of her trailblazing rank.

In a highly anticipated penalty decision, a tribunal hearing officer sentenced Clarke, the first Black female superintendent in Toronto police history, to a two-year demotion, knocking her down one rank to inspector.

Last edited:
Black privilege exists throughout all of the West. All standards are reduced to accommodate them.

As a person who wants police officers to be qualified for their job, I think she should have been fired instead of demoted.

Instead of helping black police officers to cheat on their exams, she should have helped them to study so they could pass their exams fair and square.

She is a racist because she thinks black people are too dumb to pass a written test.

Forum List

Back