Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

It was a "good shoot."

When you fire a warning shot, you shoot OVER their heads, not THROUGH it.

There was no reason for lethal force.
She was white. Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified on a white.
....Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified by a white.

Fixed it to reflect what you really meant.

You are race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
I suggest that you own your white privilege as everyone can see it.

It was a "good shoot."

White privilege
Do you know who your daddy is?
Yes.
See. White Privilege.

It was a "good shoot."

White privilege
Do you know who your daddy is?
Yes.
See. White Privilege.
I didn't go to the Capitol and scream it at the police.

I don't believe the Big Lie.

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

Logic fucking fail.

If the lady was surrounded by other cops. When she was shot, she fell at the feet of other cops. They were treating her withon seconds.

If it was truly a case where deadly force was necessary, why then was he the ONLY cop that fired? Also, why were none of the other LARGE MEN who were also trying to gain entry, not shot and killed as well?

I watched the video.

This was an execution.

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

They were given numerous warnings about a possibly lethal response
I thought liberals hated the police. Not so?

I thought Cult45 were a bunch of pig fuckers. Not so?

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

The blame for this woman's death rests solely with Trump and his lawless supporters who attacked democracy this Wednesday.
To be completely accurate, part of the blame was placed on the US Capitol Police chief who was forced to resign, and if the following account is accurate his forced resignation was completely justified.

"The Associated Press news agency reported that three days before supporters of Trump rioted at the Capitol, the Pentagon had asked the Capitol Police if it needed National Guard manpower. And as the mob descended on the building on Wednesday, Justice Department leaders reached out to offer up FBI agents. However, the police turned them down both times, according to senior defence officials and two people familiar with the matter."

Yet another senseless tragedy followed by "We could have done more to prevent this, but we didn't" idiocy. Honestly, I just don't get the lax attitudes during a time of political diversity and unrest.

The silver lining is that the world over is now upping their game with their own security measures, as will (presumably) the US due to this tragic event. In this light, sometimes very bad things happen to cause necessary action to prevent future, even more horrific, crimes.

Let's hope the US congress is now fully awake to enact much needed security on its own backdoor. The seven foot fence? A day late and a dollar or two short, but that's the unfortunate trend these days even when we had access to total prevention beforehand.

Logic fucking fail.

If the lady was surrounded by other cops. When she was shot, she fell at the feet of other cops. They were treating her withon seconds.

If it was truly a case where deadly force was necessary, why then was he the ONLY cop that fired? Also, why were none of the other LARGE MEN who were also trying to gain entry, not shot and killed as well?

I watched the video.

This was an execution.

The officer is a hero. He took out a terrorist.

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

They were given numerous warnings about a possibly lethal response
I thought liberals hated the police. Not so?

I thought Cult45 were a bunch of pig fuckers. Not so?
No, we found that eating pigs was much more satisfying than what must be your favorite past time.

Logic fucking fail.

I watched the video.

This was an execution.
Justified shooting of a domestic terrorist.

No less than lethal alternatives.

A blow.

Subdue.

Tazer.

Stun gun.

She was unarmed and crawling through a window.

And now worm food.

She was unarmed...if she were black the news would sound very different today....

Yes, many here would be saying the shooting was legit and she should have listened to what she was told.
Months of watching people riot without any repercussions most likely convinced this veteran that she would not be shot in a protest...the person who murdered her will have to live with it the rest of his days...
It was a bad shooting no matter how you view it...

That officer is a hero. He took out a terrorist.

It was a "good shoot."

I suggest you say that to a man in real life instead of on the internet like a coward.

Logic fucking fail.

I watched the video.

This was an execution.

Fuck you and your fucktarded opinion.

Iggy it is.

Logic fucking fail.

I watched the video.

This was an execution.

Iggy it is.
The last days of a cult are always hard.

Logic fucking fail.

I watched the video.

This was an execution.

Iggy it is.

This is just beginning.

Logic fucking fail.

I watched the video.

This was an execution.

Iggy it is.

This is just beginning.
It’s your end.
It’s the beginning of a new direction.

Logic fucking fail.

I watched the video.

This was an execution.

Iggy it is.

This is just beginning.
It’s your end.

How is it the "end" of us?

I saw the video. she is behind the door and cops are behind her. she was shot through the door. the cop is suspended.

@RepMoBrooks
6h

1. A Congressman warned me on MONDAY of a growing ANTIFA threat & advised that I sleep in my office rather than leaving Capitol complex & sleeping in my condo. I heeded that advice & have slept on office floor for 4 straight nights

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Please, don’t be like #FakeNewsMedia, don’t rush to judgment on assault on Capitol. Wait for investigation. All may not be (and likely is not) what appears. Evidence growing that fascist ANTIFA orchestrated Capitol attack with clever mob control tactics.

Evidence follows
:
I smelt this after 5 minutes. Scaling the God Damned walls. Who the fuck does that?
I'm astonished at all those who hate the police love this one because he killed a Trump supporter.

How sickening this is and you don't see it. And you didn't see it all Summer. Astonishing.

They are disgusting in their lust for blood and oppression.
Why was the Capitol Police so undermanned when they knew these crowds would be huge?

Why isn't anyone asking that question. Sumptin ain't right

Logic fucking fail.

I watched the video.

This was an execution.

Iggy it is.

This is just beginning.
It’s your end.
Why were the Capitol Police so undermanned when they knew the crowd would be huge?

Where is the complete list of all those arrested already?

I'm asking for a national run on the bank and sell your stock day. Same date and time. Youin?

Forum List

Back