Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

I saw the video. she is behind the door and cops are behind her. she was shot through the door. the cop is suspended.

@RepMoBrooks
6h

1. A Congressman warned me on MONDAY of a growing ANTIFA threat & advised that I sleep in my office rather than leaving Capitol complex & sleeping in my condo. I heeded that advice & have slept on office floor for 4 straight nights

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Please, don’t be like #FakeNewsMedia, don’t rush to judgment on assault on Capitol. Wait for investigation. All may not be (and likely is not) what appears. Evidence growing that fascist ANTIFA orchestrated Capitol attack with clever mob control tactics.

Evidence follows
:
I smelt this after 5 minutes. Scaling the God Damned walls. Who the fuck does that?
I'm astonished at all those who hate the police love this one because he killed a Trump supporter.

How sickening this is and you don't see it. And you didn't see it all Summer. Astonishing.

They are disgusting in their lust for blood and oppression.
Why was the Capitol Police so undermanned when they knew these crowds would be huge?

Why isn't anyone asking that question. Sumptin ain't right

That is a valid question. Dem mayors have repeatedly allowed political violence when it serves their partisan purposes.

I saw the video. she is behind the door and cops are behind her. she was shot through the door. the cop is suspended.

@RepMoBrooks
6h

1. A Congressman warned me on MONDAY of a growing ANTIFA threat & advised that I sleep in my office rather than leaving Capitol complex & sleeping in my condo. I heeded that advice & have slept on office floor for 4 straight nights

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Please, don’t be like #FakeNewsMedia, don’t rush to judgment on assault on Capitol. Wait for investigation. All may not be (and likely is not) what appears. Evidence growing that fascist ANTIFA orchestrated Capitol attack with clever mob control tactics.

Evidence follows
:
I smelt this after 5 minutes. Scaling the God Damned walls. Who the fuck does that?
I'm astonished at all those who hate the police love this one because he killed a Trump supporter.

How sickening this is and you don't see it. And you didn't see it all Summer. Astonishing.

Why was the Capitol Police so undermanned when they knew these crowds would be huge?

That is a valid question. Dem mayors have repeatedly allowed political violence when it serves their partisan purposes.
That is the only God Damned question/ Without that, this would not have happened like this. Something is awfully wrong here.

@RepMoBrooks
6h

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Evidence follows
:

Trump refused to call in the NG. Pence had to.

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

They were given numerous warnings about a possibly lethal response
You saying that they were thugs, and were a threat when you yourself have no evidence of that, is just typical of the partisan biased bullcrap that you and your fellow cult constantly spew around here. Care to prove with video that the officer had no choice ??

Did these officers have body cams, and if not, why not ???? Are they immune to gearing up like all police are being required to do these days ??

@RepMoBrooks
6h

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Evidence follows
:

Funny, I heard a report that day that Trump was calling in the NG. Did Pence say he was ordered by the President to do so or not ?? Did Pence act alone ??

@RepMoBrooks
6h

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Evidence follows
:

Funny, I heard a report that day that Trump was calling in the NG. Did Pence say he was ordered by the President to do so or not ?? Did Pence act alone ??

Yes, that is what we heard initially. Trump wasn't going to call in the NG to address "his people".

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

1610209310417.png

You can prove beyond a doubt that they were a threat to the Congresspersons life?

George Floyd was given numerous warnings.

Yep! Shot someone down like the dog of a Thug they are for breaking a window.

Obviously the capitol police and security details need to be defunded.

They probably need to be replaced with social workers who know how to deesculate a situation.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You saying that they were thugs, and were a threat when you yourself have no evidence of that, is just typical of the partisan biased bullcrap that you and your fellow cult constantly spew around here

Is hitting a Capitol Policemen in the head with a Fire Extinguisher an act of a thug?

And we all know that anything "widely reported" has to be the absolute truth. And looking to talk to a Congressman is an obvious threat to their lives. Who is it that those Congressmen are there to represent anyway and why are they so fearful to talk with them? Looks alot like an admission of guilt on their part.

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

She was unarmed...if she were black the news would sound very different today....

If she, and the others, were black they would have been gassed and shot with rubber bullets outside the capitol. The National Guard would have been waiting for them on the steps.

1610219119686.png

So the security detail was incompetent and should be defunded with more training on their part required they probably need to be replaced with social workers who know how to deescalate a situation.

*****CHUCKLE*****

President Trump said that while he “totally disagrees” with the results, there will be a “peaceful transition of power.”'

We have already missed our chance to have a peaceful transfer of power
People are dead

1610219503522.png

The blood is on the hands of the incompetent capitol police and congressional security detail who need to be defunded and replaced with social workers who know how to deescalate a situation.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You saying that they were thugs, and were a threat when you yourself have no evidence of that, is just typical of the partisan biased bullcrap that you and your fellow cult constantly spew around here

Is hitting a Capitol Policemen in the head with a Fire Extinguisher an act of a thug?
Yes it is. Do you claim she was doing-or attempting to do-that? I haven't heard that. Should she have been held responsible for someone else's unproven crime that she may or may not have known about? I don't think so.

Why are you supporting the shooting of an unarmed woman? Is it because she was white?

I know nothing about what that woman was doing or why police took the action they did.

What I do know is that the woman did not have to die. She did not have to be inside the Capitol. She did not have to travel from California to participate in a protest based on the Presidents lies.

You see, she believed those lies just like you did. It could have just as well been you dying to defend the lies that our President feeds you.

Said the man who still thinks that Trayvon Martin was innocent because he was "unarmed"?

Divert the topic
That is all you have

People died yesterday for believing the lies that Trump told them

1610220077924.png

People died at the Capitol because of the incompetence of the capitol police and the congressional security detail who do not know how to handle unarmed protestors.

I bet they crap their pants when grade school classes are touring the Capitol.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1610219915687.png
    1610219915687.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1610220078289.png
    1610220078289.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
Months of watching people riot without any repercussions most likely convinced this veteran that she would not be shot in a protest...the person who murdered her will have to live with it the rest of his days...
It was a bad shooting no matter how you view it...

1610221034291.png

I'm thinking the $10 million for Pakistani gender studies should be given to her family instead so her four children are taken care of and sent to college.

*****SMILE*****

@RepMoBrooks
6h

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Evidence follows
:

I'm asking.

It was a "good shoot."

View attachment 440191

The sure the security details masculinity is now secure for shooting a unarmed female who probably only weighed a hundred fifty pounds.

*****SMILE*****

Your wrong eagle. That girl if she had any brains.. should have been back in the crowd.. My god. I saw the video.. She jumped thru the window first. What kind of stupid chick does that? sorry it happened to her... but that is dam stoopid. And I ever had any plans like that.. the guys I know would grab me by my collar and say.. Dont you even go there!

Forum List

Back