Cops are Killing Whites

Liberals dont care about FACTS. They are anti-Science

The problem is Yellow Journalism.
The Press never makes it an issue when the Police kill a white suspect because their is zero political reason to do so.
The BLM racists and the Antifa Terrorists take the Press's race bait because it fits their distorted view of the world.

because white people understand only stupid criminals get shot. We're good with skimming the stupid.

Liberals dont care about FACTS. They are anti-Science

The problem is Yellow Journalism.
The Press never makes it an issue when the Police kill a white suspect because their is zero political reason to do so.
The BLM racists and the Antifa Terrorists take the Press's race bait because it fits their distorted view of the world.

because white people understand only stupid criminals get shot. We're good with skimming the stupid.

yep, I never worry about a white suspect being shot. I never think of it as a racial issue. I think of it as a crime issue.

People protest what they know. What blacks know is that cops got away with things for decades that are just recently caught on camera. Even when initially caught on camera they still would get away with it.

Hence the violence in return.

The King was taxing people without representation in other parts of the world also but did this country protest about that? No.

When someone has a pink ribbon on their car for breast cancer does that mean they do not care about colon cancer? No.

We will note, those who advocate for other types of cancer don't condemn those who advocate for breast cancer.

Will this spill over to include everyone being done wrong? It will and we all should be glad for that.

People protest what they know. What blacks know is that cops got away with things for decades that are just recently caught on camera. Even when initially caught on camera they still would get away with it.

The King was taxing people without representation in other parts of the world also but did this country protest about that? No.

When someone has a pink ribbon on their car for breast cancer does that mean they do not care about colon cancer? No.

We will note, those who advocate for other types of cancer don't condemn those who advocate for breast cancer.

Will this spill over to include everyone being done wrong? It will and we all should be glad for that.
what the blacks don't understand is everything they bitch about is done to whites and Hispanics and any other criminal color. Do you support criminals? Do you know what happens to pedophiles in prison? And it's the population not the guards. son, you're so lost there's no coming back.

what the blacks don't understand is everything they bitch about is done to whites and Hispanics and any other criminal color. Do you support criminals?

No, and that is why I support the prosecution of police officers that do wrong.

why would anyone be for bad cops? that's ridiculous. rhetorical.

I can't deal with anyone who is a poor worker, no matter the business. DMV comes to mind, what a poor bunch of mothers that work there.

Last edited:
While I'm certainly not a cop lover not all cops are bad. I've had my fair share of run ins and only one was a dick. The rest were cool one even told me how to get my speeding ticket reduced to a non moving violation and by golley it worked perfectly. Kept my driving record clean so I could be a commercial driver. I was speeding although not intentionally. He took one look at my bike and said I can tell you could go a hell of a lot faster than you were going, you were barely speeding. I said yep.

Last edited:
when did store owners treat victims badly to deserve the violence? treating the public like they are the cops is really insane. unacceptable. sorry, there's no justification for someone destroying someone else's property.

While I'm certainly not a cop lover not all cops are bad. I've had my fair share of run ins and only one was a dick. The rest were cool one even told me how to get my speeding ticket reduced to a non moving violation and by golley it worked perfectly. Kept my driving record clean so I could be a commercial driver. I was speeding although not intentionally.
I really don't think I'm out on a limb her when I say that anyone that has a license has gone faster than the posted speed limit. To expect that when you're caught that you get off is nuts. run a stop sign, run a red light, make an illegal left or right turn. anyone thinking this is ok really are losers.

why would anyone be for bad cops? that's ridiculous. rhetorical.

I can't deal with anyone who is a poor worker, no matter the business. DMV comes to mind, what a poor bunch of mothers that work there.

I was asked a question. I answered it.

what the blacks don't understand is everything they bitch about is done to whites and Hispanics and any other criminal color. Do you support criminals? Do you know what happens to pedophiles in prison? And it's the population not the guards. son, you're so lost there's no coming back.

Do people who have a pink ribbon on their car understand that there are other cancers also?

when did store owners treat victims badly to deserve the violence? treating the public like they are the cops is really insane. unacceptable. sorry, there's no justification for someone destroying someone else's property.

Those who sailed the tea over here most likely treated no one badly.

Remember when BLM marched down to City Hall to demand justice for this woman......and the rest of you closet racists didn't give a fuck??

View attachment 352207

Good cops matter....it's not complicated.....one should demand accountability from police no matter who is the on the receiving end of the bad policing....
nope

Do people who have a pink ribbon on their car understand that there are other cancers also?
sure, they're not stupid like you!

sure, they're not stupid like you!

I respectfully try and discuss a subject and this is your reply?

It does help me understand why we have so many problems.

they weren't americans.

Because of course it's OK to treat non Americans poorly?

I respectfully try and discuss a subject and this is your reply?

It does help me understand why we have so many problems.
you think people are stupid and you're being kind. only in your dreams. I gave you a nice answer.

they weren't americans.

Because of course it's OK to treat non Americans poorly?
not at all, some country wishes to steal your money, you fight back. That's logical.

Forum List

Back