Cops are Killing Whites

Hence the violence in return.
when did store owners treat victims badly to deserve the violence? treating the public like they are the cops is really insane. unacceptable. sorry, there's no justification for someone destroying someone else's property.

Those who sailed the tea over here most likely treated no one badly.
they weren't americans.

Because of course it's OK to treat non Americans poorly?
not at all, some country wishes to steal your money, you fight back. That's logical.

Nobody was stealing their money. They weren't getting any representation on what would be collected and how it would be spent.

We didn't end taxes with the war.

I respectfully try and discuss a subject and this is your reply?

It does help me understand why we have so many problems.
you think people are stupid and you're being kind. only in your dreams. I gave you a nice answer.

I think people are mean. I'm not sure I have called anyone stupid..
you don't have to write the word to call people stupid. your writing habits imply it. shame, you seem like you have a kind soul.

when did store owners treat victims badly to deserve the violence? treating the public like they are the cops is really insane. unacceptable. sorry, there's no justification for someone destroying someone else's property.

they weren't americans.

not at all, some country wishes to steal your money, you fight back. That's logical.

Nobody was stealing their money. They weren't getting any representation on what would be collected and how it would be spent.

I call it stealing. It's what is happening today here with our tax dollars.

they weren't americans.

I call it stealing. It's what is happening today here with our tax dollars.

It didn't end with the war so it's not why they rioted.

Liberals dont care about FACTS. They are anti-Science

View attachment 352205

stupid people get shot. We understand how someone resisting arrest can elevate a confrontation. We call those people stupid. The fewer of the stupid the better for society. Yeah, pretty much we're ok with it.

Stop being an boot licking idiot. Qualified immunity needs to end.

Liberals dont care about FACTS. They are anti-Science

View attachment 352205

We'll riot on Tuesday

How's about we all stop paying taxes and riot on election day together as one nation, undivided, and stop letting these cock sucking elites divide us?

View attachment 352208

Because that old chestnut never works.

The reason it doesn't work, is because everyone believes their own CFR connected news source is telling them the unvarnished and unspun truth.

c969ee42b3d5fa9be02dc47e015bff93bdb0476bfa7ef7ff2ad9029e8a49effc.png

Forum List

Back