🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops nearly shoot yankees GM after accusing him of stealing his own car

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Support Free Thought) - Darien, CT — As we constantly repeat here at the Free Thought Project, being entirely innocent is no defense against getting harassed or abused by police officers. As the following video illustrates, even being the famous General Manager for the New York Yankees is no defense against cops holding you at gunpoint—for stealing your own car.

WATCH: Cops Nearly Shoot Yankees GM After Accusing Him of Stealing His OWN Car

Your all losing it Trump haters are going bat shit crazy man you all need serious mental help.
Yes it takes a Trump hating dumb ass to accuse someone of their own car bring stolen.

(Support Free Thought) - Darien, CT — As we constantly repeat here at the Free Thought Project, being entirely innocent is no defense against getting harassed or abused by police officers. As the following video illustrates, even being the famous General Manager for the New York Yankees is no defense against cops holding you at gunpoint—for stealing your own car.

WATCH: Cops Nearly Shoot Yankees GM After Accusing Him of Stealing His OWN Car

Your all losing it Trump haters are going bat shit crazy man you all need serious mental help.
Yes it takes a Trump hating dumb ass to accuse someone of their own car bring stolen.
He's lucky his local pd was willing to even look for evidence of who stole it. When mine got stolen in Connecticut, they never so much as dusted it for prints. They told me to just consider myself fortunate the kids didn't drive it into the harbor. While they also told me to cough up the impound fees before I could collect it. Well that and the new tire first, because they stole the only good one wheel and all, and a new battery so I could drive it. It still cost less than buying another car, but boy did that piss me off. I gave the Chief a royal ass chewing, which he took patiently and said "I hope that made you feel better."

Yes, you do, Crazy Train.

What the hell does that have to do with anything in this article you fucking nut job?

Thank God he’s white. This is from the same article:

Like the cops in Connecticut, officer Derick Wiley, a 10-year veteran of the Mesquite Police Department, started by approaching the vehicle with his gun raised, pointed at Jones, who was sitting the driver’s seat.

“Put your hands up! Or I will f—king shoot you,” Wiley yelled as soon as Jones started to slowly open the door.

As Jones complied with all the officers commands, the officer decided to shoot him anyway—twice—in the back as he was laying on the ground with his hands behind his back.

It is quite telling how differently Cashman was treated versus the two other victims mentioned above.

Forum List

Back