Cops pulling back their efforts....tired of being targets.....careful what you wish for....

Predictable. In fact, I did.

A white cop can't be blamed for avoiding confrontations with Black Americans now. While their job is extremely important to them, their careers and their lives and the safety of their loved ones have to come first.

Let's observe how the PC Police reacts to news like this. They fan the flames, then pretend they're surprised by the consequences.

Oh well.

Predictable. In fact, I did.

A white cop can't be blamed for avoiding confrontations with Black Americans now. While their job is extremely important to them, their careers and their lives and the safety of their loved ones have to come first.

Let's observe how the PC Police reacts to news like this. They fan the flames, then pretend they're surprised by the consequences.

Oh well.

Except the cops were Asian and Hispanic. So of course white people are scared

Maybe cops shouldn't dress like cops and act like they can kill with impunity.

Hey PC Police.

Look at this post and tell me you're not fanning the flames.

Que? You've said the exact same thing about black people. They should stop looking or acting black.

You really are an idiot.

:thup:

LOL!! He doesnt even see the irony or the problem with generalizing unless its blacks and blacks only. Not cops because thats "not fair"

Look at him lol

No cop is afraid of doing their job. They are afraid of what will be done to them if they make the mistake of doing their jobs.

Congratulations, PC Police, your efforts at division are paying off handsomely.

Pat yourself on the back

10897038_821763131216440_717742732944083584_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1428853677_e9a0f23a81af5b97d8ff0d9d1011eb02

Maybe cops shouldn't dress like cops and act like they can kill with impunity.

Hey PC Police.

Look at this post and tell me you're not fanning the flames.

Que? You've said the exact same thing about black people. They should stop looking or acting black.

You really are an idiot.

:thup:

LOL!! He doesnt even see the irony or the problem with generalizing unless its blacks and blacks only. Not cops because thats "not fair"

Look at him lol
He's a typical "conservative" I've discovered. No sense of personal responsibility.

Forum List

Back