Cops pulling back their efforts....tired of being targets.....careful what you wish for....

No cop is afraid of doing their job. They are afraid of what will be done to them if they make the mistake of doing their jobs.

Yep. And all it takes is an accusation.

And so now you'll see many behaving accordingly.

pussies

Regardless of what they are, this was all predictable.

Agreed

The liberals have turned another group into pussies. Good job liberals.

What's next on the agenda? Hey I know,lets change the NFL to touch football. Also ALL teams must be named after colors, wouldn't want to offend any living creature.

And now your Washington Greens will take on the mighty New York Blues in a rousting game of touch football.

Hey Everyone keep an eye on the new Washington QB, shim is the first openly transgender bisexual QB in the history of the NFL. Sure, shim is slow, and can't throw the ball very well, but dammit we can't discriminate!!!

No cop is afraid of doing their job. They are afraid of what will be done to them if they make the mistake of doing their jobs.

Yeah, I guess "Accusation" is the new word for "dead body"

You folks sure put a great deal of energy reacting to my posts.

I appreciate the effort, reminds me I'm right on target.

What else are we supposed to do on a message board?

Yep....cops realize...the people they protect don't want them to actually stop criminals anymore....so they won't....

Wary NYPD cops letting minor crimes slide New York Post
NY Post is one of the most wingnutty publications out there. We want the cops to do their job in such a way that they aren't always killing citizens like they are now. We want competent police forces out there not scarred rabbits. They shoot at the tiniest provacation. Jeezus, protect and serve, people. Novel concept, huh?

Heck I say let the feral negroes battle it out. Don't arrest them for anything, a drive by lol. Retaliation to the drive by lol. There looting, burning, killing each other. Isn't that cute? I mean this is the culture they idolize, let them live it, without those racist cops trying to restore law. I mean eventually they will kill each other out. Then we get law and order back, and the democrats loose a chunk of their voting block. Liberals also can quit being outraged at cops keeping law and order. A win, win situation.

fire the pussies

and replace them with...?

Anyone who is able and willing to do the job.

Darrel Wilson was willing to do the job and did the job in accordance to the rules and the left lynched him. The persecuted him for the color of his skin!

Yeah he's all alive and stuff, got married and retired with donations in the hundreds of thousands. What a terrible life...meanwhile MB is over there living it up in a box.

Dont forget that white cops thinks its war on them because an Asian and Hispanic cop got shot.

White people will always accept other races if only they can get in on the victim act

The police accept the risk of doing their jobs. They won't accept the certainty of punishment when they actually do their jobs.

The mayor is done. He can't fire all 35,000 police officers. He doesn't even have academy graduates to put on the streets. He can only preside over a city going increasingly out of control.

What the police should do is stand down New Year's Eve in Times Square. Let the protesters collide with the revelers. Just watch from a safe distance.

Dont forget that white cops thinks its war on them because an Asian and Hispanic cop got shot.

White people will always accept other races if only they can get in on the victim act

Why don't you go home to the Race Bait forum?

pussies

Agreed

What's next on the agenda? Hey I know,lets change the NFL to touch football. Also ALL teams must be named after colors, wouldn't want to offend any living creature.

And now your Washington Greens will take on the mighty New York Blues in a rousting game of touch football.

Hey Everyone keep an eye on the new Washington QB, shim is the first openly transgender bisexual QB in the history of the NFL. Sure, shim is slow, and can't throw the ball very well, but dammit we can't discriminate!!!

Well...that wouldn't work either....a team with Red as the color would be too aggressive....right? And a team whose color is black would be insensitive...right? the libs can bitch about anything....

pussies

Agreed

Well...that wouldn't work either....a team with Red as the color would be too aggressive....right? And a team whose color is black would be insensitive...right? the libs can bitch about anything....

The colors red, yellow, brown and black are racist. Blue is insensitive to the Na'avi. Green insults environmentalists. Pink is homophobic. Magenta? Don't go there after pink. The Red Hat Society finds purple ageist.

Sports teams should have names randomly computer generated.

Forum List

Back