Cops shoot and kill 6-year-old autistic white boy.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I understand, white people are only 3/5 of a person compared to the smartest race on the planet, the master race...the black person. But notice that while this shooting was clearly wrong, even as completely inferirior, and lacking in sophistication compared to the master race...black people, there were no uhhhhhhhh "peaceful protests"

Police Shoot 6-Year-Old Autistic Boy Dead, But He’s White So No One Cares

I understand, white people are only 3/5 of a person compared to the smartest race on the planet, the master race...the black person. But notice that while this shooting was clearly wrong, even as completely inferirior, and lacking in sophistication compared to the master race...black people, there were no uhhhhhhhh "peaceful protests"

Last November? I remember this sorry tragedy. Evidently the officers responsible are paying for their crime, which is the whole purpose for BLM, police accountability. However, using a legitimate complaint to foment hate, as this article attempts to do, doesn't work as well as it once did. People who thrive on adrenalin rushes of outrage are getting immune and require bigger rushes than a year old crime where the criminals get their just desserts.

Maybe the radical lefties are so used to making fun of Downs Syndrome kids that they don't understand what it means to be autistic. Sometimes it takes school professionals years to diagnose "autism" in a kid. The point I am making is that the low information (autistic?) lefties assume that Police Officers should be able to make an instant diagnosis of autism when confronted with a threat to their lives.

Maybe the radical lefties are so used to making fun of Downs Syndrome kids that they don't understand what it means to be autistic. Sometimes it takes school professionals years to diagnose "autism" in a kid. The point I am making is that the low information (autistic?) lefties assume that Police Officers should be able to make an instant diagnosis of autism when confronted with a threat to their lives.

Once in awhile I watch a Down's little boy while his mother catches a break. He's the most loveable, happy little tyke imaginable. Cute as a button too

Who cares, he is white... that oppression lord had it coming.

Forum List

Back