Copy of Judgment

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
I found out June 12, 2023 that there was a civil judgment issued against me for $390 on May 19, 2022. I have been sued a few times in the past and was bombarded with pounds of documents (no exaggeration). In this situation I was never given one piece of paper, a phone call, a smoke signal, a carrier pigeon, heard a rumor from someone about it, or anything. I finally know the details of why I was sued and understand it is probably legit. So why was I never given any paperwork and why can't I obtain the paperwork?

I spent 2 hours today at the courthouse being bounced around all over the property and still never received a copy of this judgment. Why is there no paperwork for this judgment? and if there is, why is it being suppressed?

Has anybody else ever had an experience like this? It don't smell right. Getting court documents in the past has always been easy for me. This one seems to be lost in the sauce. If they gave me a copy of the judgment then I could go on with my life. Since everything is all hidden it just doesn't feel right. This document should be easy to obtain. Just go to the court house and pay the fee for copies. No big deal.

Sounds a lil corrupt court going on there. Had a judgment against me with no notice once for a boyfriend's bill. Ended up paying it but didn't have the means to fight it at that time.

Sounds a lil corrupt court going on there. Had a judgment against me with no notice once for a boyfriend's bill. Ended up paying it but didn't have the means to fight it at that time.

Do you not think it could be incompetence or poor record keeping? Do you really think it is possible that they deliberately and methodically kept this information from me? That's tin foil hat stuff. I really hate the think like a conspiracy theorist. I am just going to give them a letter giving them 45 days to respond. Maybe they felt rushed today when I asked.

Do you not think it could be incompetence or poor record keeping? Do you really think it is possible that they deliberately and methodically kept this information from me? That's tin foil hat stuff. I really hate the think like a conspiracy theorist. I am just going to give them a letter giving them 45 days to respond. Maybe they felt rushed today when I asked.
Its not the standard so may be worth looking into to see how it was done.

Forum List

Back