Exlpaine To Me... In Judicial Terms... How "Jury Instructions.... Isnt Jury "tampering"...?

You have no obligation to honor the judgment, and you have no obligation to obey illegitimate laws.

There are a few individual exceptions, but for the most part the US judiciary is corrupt to the core. Look no further than Brunson v. Adams.
Look no further than the SCOTUS.

The Alito Scandal Is Worse Than It Seems​

1717165766059.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › alito-scotus-flag-00160450

1 day ago — Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has been infuriating his critics for years. He has gone on undisclosed luxury vacations with conservative .

Full List of Supreme Court Scandals​

1717165791832.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › list-supreme-court-scanda...

May 23, 2024 — Scandal 1: Clarence Thomas and 2020 election cases · Scandal 2: Clarence Thomas' Luxury Gifts · Scandal 3: Clarence Thomas' $100,000 Property Deal.

Juries have become rubberstamps for government malfeasance, as this case with Trump shows.

You not knowing how things work equates to rigged in your fucked up minds.
Oh but I do know how things work. I know how they are supposed to work under the Constitution because I've studied the document for years. I also know how they work in reality as I've sat in on numerous trials.

I also know there is no rule of law in these United States. Not sure exactly when it died, but it's been more than 20 years ago.

Oh but I do know how things work. I know how they are supposed to work under the Constitution because I've studied the document for years. I also know how they work in reality as I've sat in on numerous trials.

I also know there is no rule of law in these United States. Not sure exactly when it died, but it's been more than 20 years ago.
Another "do your own research" guy. Ever open a Constitutional Law text book or were you just born with all this great knowledge?

Another "do your own research" guy. Ever open a Constitutional Law text book or were you just born with all this great knowledge?
If the truth could be known, it's likely I've read more books about the Constitution and its principles than you have. No lawyer here, but a curious mind.

All the legal eagles
That is, the paid Trump cult shills with the perfect failure records.

commented that given that the judge gave the jury a 'choice of crimes' and as long as all the jurors picked one, he would be guilty of whatever got picked,
That's the proper way to do things, according to legal precedent, case law, common sense and good morality.

Thje jury doesn't have to agree on precisely why the perp committed the crime. The jury just has to agree that the crime was committed.

You have no obligation to honor the judgment, and you have no obligation to obey illegitimate laws.
Part of civil disobedience is admitting you violated the law you think is unjust, and then being willing to go to prison for violating the law that you think is unjust

Are you ready for that? If you're not willing to go to prison for your beliefs, you're just a complainer.

That is, the paid Trump cult shills with the perfect failure records.

That's the proper way to do things, according to legal precedent, case law, common sense and good morality.

Thje jury doesn't have to agree on precisely why the perp committed the crime. The jury just has to agree that the crime was committed.
In this case the jury was told they didn't have to agree.

Who gives a shit if you do or don't? :dunno:

What does that even mean? You're not the one facing legal consequences.... :laugh:
Maybe not me specifically, as I'm not a NY resident. But to the larger point of the citizenry in general,losing faith that the Judicial system itself, and it's agents, are executing their respective duties faithfully, honestly, and diligently. If a large enough portion of the citizenry do not feel that they are doing so; that presents some real problems for a governmental system that requires the consent of the governed.

Maybe not me specifically, as I'm not a NY resident. But to the larger point of the citizenry in general,losing faith that the Judicial system itself, and it's agents, are executing their respective duties faithfully, honestly, and diligently. If a large enough portion of the citizenry do not feel that they are doing so; that presents some real problems for a governmental system that requires the consent of the governed.
That's a big IF. Wake me when the cuckolds get there. :laugh:

How is it a jury of his peers, when the average yearly income of these people is under 10 million?

Part of civil disobedience is admitting you violated the law you think is unjust, and then being willing to go to prison for violating the law that you think is unjust

Are you ready for that? If you're not willing to go to prison for your beliefs, you're just a complainer.
I'm a fan of Henry Thoreau. Likely you're not. Likely you don't even know what Thoreau did. Have you read his book "On the Duty of Civil Disobedience"?

I'm a fan of Henry Thoreau. Likely you're not. Likely you don't even know what Thoreau did. Have you read his book "On the Duty of Civil Disobedience"?
So that's a "no", I take it. Unlike Thoreau, you're not willing to back up your claims by accepting the penalty for breaking the law.

Are you at least living completely off-grid, to minimize what you have to lose through civil disobedience?

So that's a "no", I take it. Unlike Thoreau, you're not willing to back up your claims by accepting the penalty for breaking the law.

Are you at least living completely off-grid, to minimize what you have to lose through civil disobedience?
I've already spent my share of time in prison for violating illegitimate laws. You're full of hot air, nothing more.

Forum List

Back