Copycat Kamala

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
With all the power she has at her fingertips right now... she wants to...

Copy Trump? Are you kidding me? She could already be doing what Trump is proposing, but no, see insists on Kammunist Kamalanomics.

Listen here you little s**t. You only do that assuming the American votership are stupid and ignorant. You have no intention of being a servant to the people, just a walking word salad that would put the Wendy's Super Bars of old to shame.

Why don't you just do it now?

FB_IMG_1724226247835.jpg

Last edited:

Copy Trump? Are you kidding me? She could already be doing what Trump is proposing, but no, see insists on Kammunist Kamalanomics.

Listen here you little s**t. You only do that assuming the American votership are stupid and ignorant. You have no intention of being a servant to the people, just a walking word salad that would put the Wendy's Super Bars of old to shame.

View attachment 998905
Both candidates trying to buy votes. Pathetic.

View attachment 998905
Harris was specific.

Vice President Kamala Harris has endorsed the idea. “It is my promise to everyone here: When I am president, we will continue our fight for working families of America, including to raise the minimum wage and eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers,” she told a crowd over the weekend.

A Harris campaign official told CNN that her plan would include an income limit and work to bar hedge fund managers and lawyers from attempting to exploit the policy in their compensation practices. Under Harris' proposal, tips would also still be subject to payroll taxes.

Trump no taxes on tips were open-ended.
The rich will declare their year end bonuses as tips, or cashing in stocks as a tip, thus not paying taxes on millions of $$$.

I think both are wrong.
It will further inhibit employers from paying a living wage. ($2.13 per hour)

View attachment 998905

Because the House Republicans won't pass it.

I'd rather she raise the minimum wage for servers, who have a lower mimum wage. That would be better for servers than no taxing their tips.

Because the House Republicans won't pass it.

I'd rather she raise the minimum wage for servers, who have a lower mimum wage. That would be better for servers than no taxing their tips.
I doubt it-----and---actually it is a very trivial issue----just a bid for votes

Forum List

Back