Corey Lewandowski Said trump Knew The Election Was Over But Wanted To 'Create Enough Doubt' So He Could Say 'He Didn't Lose And That It Was Stolen'

And yet Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials and state Supreme Courts all disagree with you.

Tell us how they're part of the conspiracy.
'Trump's?

Nah, these were all Obama / Deep State hold-overs. His mistake was not firing every single person who had been hired by or worked for Obama....Durham has proven almost all of them to be treasonous fucks...

'Trump's?

Nah, these were all Obama / Deep State hold-overs. His mistake was not firing every single person who had been hired by or worked for Obama....Durham has proven almost all of them to be treasonous fucks...
So Trump-appointed federal judges and Supreme Court justices are Obama holdovers.

Okay.

I'm not even surprised. This is the alternate universe. Nothing shocks me any more.

So Trump-appointed federal judges and Supreme Court justices are Obama holdovers.

Okay.

I'm not even surprised. This is the alternate universe. Nothing shocks me any more.
The SCOTUS was intimidated by the violence that would come with a court hearing. That is what Leftisrs do, threaten violence and make good on their promise. Probably the only promise they will ever keep.

Biden hid in his basement, & the 1st time they really let him out on his own he shat himself in front of the Pope.

No way 'Brandon' legally got 81 million votes....

No, I am not trolling. Fraud happened. Everything points to it. The censorship, no cooperation, lawsiuits to hide the ballots. Get real, you lying bag of shit.
The voices you hear in your fucking head are not evidence. Neither is you & you're crybaby Trump asslickers acting like brats because your boy got his ass beat.

Grow up.

The SCOTUS was intimidated by the violence that would come with a court hearing. That is what Leftisrs do, threaten violence and make good on their promise. Probably the only promise they will ever keep.
More voices. Seek help.

As with the memo that was sent to Sydney Powell, more evidence is coming out that trump and his campaign new he lost but still lied.

trump caused an insurrection or riot on the capitol over a lie.

And the trump people will continue to believe that lie. That all the documents and statements from those around trump won't get through to the trump followers.

It's so sad that they are putting our nation through this hell for nothing but lies.

Trump is what the GOP and conservativism have become: dishonest, corrupt, and reprehensible.

Was Trump's claim that the election was stolen (which polls now show over half the country believes was the case) in an effort to possibly remain in office....

WORSE THAN

Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Joe Biden, & the Obana administration colluding with a British ex-spy (being paid by Hilkary, the FBI, and Russians), a Russian analyst, and Russians in an attempt to overthrow the US government by illegally, treasonously removing a newly elected President from office because they did not like him?

Had Americans prevented tgr fertilization of the election on 6 Jan there possibly would gave been forced audits / investigations to determine who really won. This has actually happened one other time in US history.....and it would have been more well received by the American people. Eventually the confirmation of the election would have happened and, win or lose, Americans would still have faith in our election system...and in some of our politicians than they do now.

The evidence of Hillary's-Obama-Biden's failed political coup and THEIR Russian-Ex British spy collusion has and continues to be exposed.

IMO the Sedition, collusion, conspiracy, and treason by Hillary, Obama, Biden, the Obama administration, & surrogate narrative-pushing media, their failed attempt to overthrow the US govt by criminally removing a newly elected President was much, much worse.

But, but Hillary!

I don’t care if they accept Biden or nit. They can and should oppose him with all their muster. Just stop lying that’s all I ask. I’m tired of the lies
They will not and I understand your point completely and wish people would accept that keeping this nonsense going will one day actually throw us into a war…

Try again!

The two Justices willing to hear the cases were Alito and Thomas and you must remember who appointed those two and realize they were not doing Trump any favors…

Roberts should have let the cases be heard and put this subject to bed and I promise you that you would have hated the result!

They will not and I understand your point completely and wish people would accept that keeping this nonsense going will one day actually throw us into a war…
Why do you expect an obvious lie to turn into the truth? It is not going to happen. The guilt was proven by the censorship and the actions in every swing state refusing to cooperate in any investigations. Politicians yelling traitor for challenging an election. There is something awfully wrong right there. Lawsuits to stop the voters from seeing the votes. That is their right. There should not have been a problem. Why was it?

Try again!

The two Justices willing to hear the cases were Alito and Thomas and you must remember who appointed those two and realize they were not doing Trump any favors…

Roberts should have let the cases be heard and put this subject to bed and I promise you that you would have hated the result!
You have no idea of what I would hate but a fraudulent election.

Why do you expect an obvious lie to turn into the truth? It is not going to happen. The guilt was proven by the censorship and the actions in every swing state refusing to cooperate in any investigations. Politicians yelling traitor for challenging an election. There is something awfully wrong right there. Lawsuits to stop the voters from seeing the votes. That is their right. There should not have been a problem. Why was it?
Take it up with Barr, Kemp, Pence and so on because those are the people you should ask the questions to!

Forum List

Back