Corey Lewandowski Said trump Knew The Election Was Over But Wanted To 'Create Enough Doubt' So He Could Say 'He Didn't Lose And That It Was Stolen'

But, but Hillary!
Yes, Hillary, who Durham has proven started the whole Russian Collusion narrative....by colluding with a foreign ex-spy and with Russians....before Barry & Joe took over and ran the failed coup attempt from the Oval office.

Biden shouldn't be in an old fashion home - he should be in a cell in Gitmo next to Barry, Hillary, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Baker, Clinesmith, Sussman, Danchenko, Steele, and others.

You have not proven a fucking thing.
You’re just saying that because your in denial. But your claims that the election was stolen without being able to prove it is quite obviously a lie. You can’t refute that. Game over

You’re just saying that because your in denial. But your claims that the election was stolen without being able to prove it is quite obviously a lie. You can’t refute that. Game over
Cannot prove anything until evidence is produced in court. They have made it clear evidence will never be heard. Your proof is the word of liars and it proves absolutely nothing. On the other hand, the actions of the media with censorship and the 0 cooperation of states in question actually proves the guilt to me and over 100 million others.

Cannot prove anything until evidence is produced in court. They have made it clear evidence will never be heard. Your proof is the word of liars and it proves absolutely nothing. On the other hand, the actions of the media with censorship and the 0 cooperation of states in question actually proves the guilt to me and over 100 million others.
There you go… you just said you “cannot prove anything” yet you say time and time again that the election was stolen. You are making the claim without proof. That right there is me pointing to your own words that prove you are lying. Mic drop

There you go… you just said you “cannot prove anything” yet you say time and time again that the election was stolen. You are making the claim without proof. That right there is me pointing to your own words that prove you are lying. Mic drop
You are making the claim it was not stolen with just the word of proven liars. They sure acted like they stole it, and still are. The guilt is as obvious as the fraud.

As with the memo that was sent to Sydney Powell, more evidence is coming out that trump and his campaign new he lost but still lied.

trump caused an insurrection or riot on the capitol over a lie.

And the trump people will continue to believe that lie. That all the documents and statements from those around trump won't get through to the trump followers.

It's so sad that they are putting our nation through this hell for nothing but lies.

Slime, slime, slime, slime, slime --- (to the tune of Spam by Monty Python)

You are making the claim it was not stolen with just the word of proven liars. They sure acted like they stole it, and still are. The guilt is as obvious as the fraud.
It’s still unproven and you are claiming that it happened. That’s lying. I can say that the election was legit and won by Biden because that’s what our legal system and results yielded. Until you prove otherwise you’re just out here lying

For 4 years Democrats, Fake Bews Media, and snowflakes swore up and down Russian Collusion was real...yet now Durham has exposed tge lies and treason.....it just took a little time.

The truth always comes out. In time the stolen election will also completely be exposed....as has Hillary's & Obana's failed coup attempt.

It’s still unproven and you are claiming that it happened. That’s lying. I can say that the election was legit and won by Biden because that’s what our legal system and results yielded. Until you prove otherwise you’re just out here lying
Since when does lying bother you? You are lying.

Proof doesn't matter in any of these arguments.

Because everyone believes his or her own truth. Pretty much forever.

The only question of interest in a voting democracy is how many believe one way and how many the other. Which is "true," whatever little that means, doesn't matter at all.

There are times my avatar would like to step in help prolific poster Lastamender. Do an intervention, or a save, somehow.

He seems to be such a universal foil...a punching bag..... for any of our fellow posters who have some perception and/or intelligence.

I see their interactions with poor Lastamender and, forgive me, but it seems like the rough-business of pulling wings off of flies....just to see them spin and buzz.

So, that's why I feel some pity towards poor Lastamender. It's rough out there. He's sorta become the poster with the permanent 'Kick Me' sign glued to his back.

Just sayin'.

There are times my avatar would like to step in help prolific poster Lastamender. Do an intervention, or a save, somehow.

He seems to be such a universal foil...a punching bag..... for any of our fellow posters who have some perception and/or intelligence.

I see their interactions with poor Lastamender and, forgive me, but it seems like the rough-business of pulling wings off of flies....just to see them spin and buzz.

So, that's why I feel some pity towards poor Lastamender. It's rough out there. He's sorta become the poster with the permanent 'Kick Me' sign glued to his back.

Just sayin'.
This is true and normally I’d take pity on people like ol Lastamender but his agenda is so toxic and dishonest I have to just keep drilling

For 4 years Democrats, Fake Bews Media, and snowflakes swore up and down Russian Collusion was real...yet now Durham has exposed tge lies and treason.....it just took a little time.

The truth always comes out. In time the stolen election will also completely be exposed....as has Hillary's & Obana's failed coup attempt.
Is that why Hillary and Obama are both locked up for their crimes?! Haha y’all really suck

Just sayin'.
OK Troll, anything else?

Forum List

Back