Corn in the USA

I'd wager you have never set foot in a cornfield. What a load of BS.
When I was in school, we often went to the cornfields to eat corn. There was no one guarding them back then. What does this have to do with dogs?

I will kill your kudzu!

Good Luck ... That Shit Is Insane ... :auiqs.jpg:

1659626482410.png

I'll be honest, I never thought about eating raw corn. Since the Kids procured a gas grill for my birthday I like to put corn in foil with a spoonful of clarified butter, and a pinch of salt/garlic, for exactly 20 minutes (rolling every five minutes) at 450 degrees. YUM! Oh crap now I am hungry.

I'll be honest, I never thought about eating raw corn. Since the Kids procured a gas grill for my birthday I like to put corn in foil with a spoonful of clarified butter, and a pinch of salt/garlic, for exactly 20 minutes (rolling every five minutes) at 450 degrees. YUM! Oh crap now I am hungry.
We ate raw corn. It tastes normal. It doesn't need to be boiled unless it's too ripe and too tough. Taste it.

I like American girls like this. You have very beautiful girls, in the west, like Mexicans. They are like corn and honey and milk, you will soon lose them if you continue to let the feds fuck you in the ass.

I like American girls like this. You have very beautiful girls, in the west, like Mexicans. They are like corn and honey and milk, you will soon lose them if you continue to let the feds fuck you in the ass.

She's as much Creole as she is Hispanic ... And more British and Native American.
There's some French in there, throw in a Scott, and a Dane or two.

She's just American when you boil it all down ... :thup:

She's as much Creole as she is Hispanic ... And more British and Native American.
There's some French in there, throw in a Scott, and a Dane or two.

She's just American when you boil it all down ... :thup:

British women look like Trump's ass, only there is more cellulite

British women look like Trump's ass, only there is more cellulite

I was making the point that standard Europeans as well as a lot of the international community,
are often so interested in their ancestry, and segregating people by origin ... That they will never truly understand the unique American melting pot.

We are different and our diversity is inescapable.

I was making the point that standard Europeans as well as a lot of the international community,
are often so interested in their ancestry, and segregating people by origin ... That they will never truly understand the unique American melting pot.

We are different and our diversity is inescapable.

There is no melting pot, You are the most monolithic people in the world.

344.jpg

There is no melting pot, You are the most monolithic people in the world.

Only an idiot like you would be stupid enough to try and tell someone who they are.

What part of my statement about people like you being so obsessed with ancestry and segregating people by origin,
"not understanding the unique American melting pot" ... Did you fail to understand ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back