Corn in the USA

Hey Zincwarrior and WinterBorn ... I made street tacos for dinner this evening.
White corn tortillas, grilled skirt steak with fajita seasoning, Tillamook cheddar, cilantro, red onions and salsa ... And ice-cold Dos Equis on the side.

52264211395_09bc76af08_z.jpg

Thanks Corn ... :auiqs.jpg:

That looks amazing!!

I've had practice and it's not the first time I have made them ... But thanks for the compliment ... :auiqs.jpg:
There's enough meat and fixings left over, I'll have them again this weekend.

Last edited:
A lot of Americans have a small amount of Native American DNA. But few have enough to actually be native American.
marker Q in about 80% of Americans. Europeans do not have this marker. This means that you come from different peoples. Nobody really knows who the "native Americans" are. Actually this are you.

marker Q in about 80% of Americans. Europeans do not have this marker. This means that you come from different peoples. Nobody really knows who the "native Americans" are. Actually this are you.

The US is the biggest melting pot around. We come from all over.

And the DNA is not what really makes us who we are. It is the culture. It is the similarities we share with our people.

The US is the biggest melting pot around. We come from all over.

And the DNA is not what really makes us who we are. It is the culture. It is the similarities we share with our people.
There is no melting pot, America is the most monolithic nation.

It is not known what exactly genetics has to do with this, but I have no doubt that it does. With cultural influence alone, you couldn't turn a jackal into an antelope, nature matters, whatever they say.

There is no melting pot, America is the most monolithic nation.

It is not known what exactly genetics has to do with this, but I have no doubt that it does. With cultural influence alone, you couldn't turn a jackal into an antelope, nature matters, whatever they say.

I am sure you have no doubt genetics rules.

But to believe that you have to ignore cultural influences completely.

Forum List

Back