Corn in the USA

These groups are related but they separated about 30 thousand years ago.

And US women are even further away from European women. Therefore, they have a completely different look. If you look closely, they are similar to Hispanics and some Asians, but very far from Europeans.

These groups are related but they separated about 30 thousand years ago.

And US women are even further away from European women. Therefore, they have a completely different look. If you look closely, they are similar to Hispanics and some Asians, but very far from Europeans.

We look like Americans you silly fool ... We are Americans ... :auiqs.jpg:
Stop obsessing over crap that doesn't really identify us and serves no purpose other than racial division.

This is certainly a revelation and will come as a surprise to hundreds of millions.

We also eat a lot of corn in a plethora of diverse dishes with an unsurmountable combination of cultures.
You could blow his mind putting fiesta corn in your ramen noodles and eating them with a fork ... :auiqs.jpg:

Mmmm cornbread...

:love_ya4:
Red beans and rice with andouille sausage and cornbread.

1659635426327.png

I have had one poster threaten to break my jaw and another say I was next on his list of people he was going to kill, but this is certainly a first.

I have been threatened online as well. Not a biggie.

If they tried it I would respond with enough to stop them and see them arrested.

But kill my dog? I take weeks to kill them. I'll make the Spanish Inquisition look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

We look like Americans you silly fool ... We are Americans ... :auiqs.jpg:
Stop obsessing over crap that doesn't really identify us and serves no purpose other than racial division.
I don't mind that you are Americans :)

I think that your ignorance is playing against you, the Trumpsters and the left are squeezing you out of the USA. There is some kind of dirty policy of imposing Germanism and imperialist expansion. It is no coincidence that Trump began by squeezing out the Mexicans, and now California is on fire. You don't have to be ashamed of this. I do not think that because of this you are somehow worse, in any case you have always been unique. This way you can learn more about the truth about your roots.

We also eat a lot of corn in a plethora of diverse dishes with an unsurmountable combination of cultures.
You could blow his mind putting fiesta corn in your ramen noodles and eating them with a fork ... :auiqs.jpg:

Corn is not very welcome now in RF, it has an ideological connotation. Khrushchev borrowed your corn technology and planted a lot of corn in the USSR, then after the KGB/Kennedy coup of 64, they tried to reduce the crops, and now it is customary to talk about it negatively.

In the 1950s, it was called the "queen of the fields" and adapted in the north, according to Canadian technologies.

Here is a positive cartoon about corn from the 50s

But after the 64th, it fell into disgrace.

This way you can learn more about the truth about your roots.

What makes your stupid ass think you know about my roots?
You don't even know where to start looking when it comes to my heritage

Everything you post is mangled by the confines of your very limited understanding ...
Especially when it comes to America, and Louisiana in particular.

You're trying to teach me something and don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about ... :auiqs.jpg:

1659646748469.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back