Cornel West Blasts Joe Biden

So, I am not a Cornel West fan.
By your response, you certainly sound like a shallow kind of old fuck, who understands little and likely to fall for anything.
Lol. I understand too well. You do not. Your inexperience and youth prevent you from thinking intelligently.

Lol. I understand too well. You do not. Your inexperience and youth prevent you from thinking intelligently.
Well thanks! I always appreciate it now days, when somebody speaks of me and youth as closely associated.:D

Well thanks! I always appreciate it now days, when somebody speaks of me and youth as closely associated.:D
I can only hope your lack of knowledge is due to your youth.

Aren’t you the one who supports every war pushed by the elite, no matter what?

I can only hope your lack of knowledge is due to your youth.

Aren’t you the one who supports every war pushed by the elite, no matter what?
No. I was against the Bush's Iraq war. I only supported the Afghanistan mission to find and arrest or kill Bin Laden. After that was finally accomplished, I thought our troops should be pulled out, as we ain't the best nation builder anybody ever saw, and mission creep is the great killer of righteous action, troops, and federal coffers. I support, supporting Ukraine as it is cheaper in our blood and gold, than having to fight an all out war to protect Europe.

Last edited:
No. I was against the Bush's Iraq war. I only supported the Afghanistan mission to find and arrest or kill Bin Laden. After that was finally accomplished, I thought our troops should be pulled out, as we ain't the be nation builder anybody ever saw, and mission creep is the great killer of righteous action, troops, and federal coffers. I support, supporting Ukraine as it is cheaper in our blood and gold, than having to fight an all out war to protect Europe.

Russia was never going to attack Europe.

West questions Biden's connections to segregationists. West will take some votes away from Biden with this tactic.

Blaster You need to add another sentence about the topic to meet the rules for starting a thread in Zone 2. Get it done or the thread will be locked.

Forum List

Back