Corona virus deaths hitting mostly elderly left coast victims

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Given that the flu is killing way more people and Chinese factories can't export to the West coast How will this affect campaigning and the economy?

I see it as relatively short lived overall, and could even turn into a plus, given time, economically. People just need not to panic and ride the tide.

I see it as relatively short lived overall, and could even turn into a plus, given time, economically. People just need not to panic and ride the tide.

Panic would kill more people than the virus.

Interesting correlation that Washington State also happens to be a major center for liberals and sanctuary cities!

sanctuary-cities-map.png

Define short lived given that the election is eight months away, theraputics three months away or more and State/local tax increases are less than two months away, if you would please

There are thousands of drug addicted "homeless" living under tarps and shitting on the streets on the left side of the U.S.. It's likely that they are "carriers" of all sorts of nasty stuff and when they die on the streets the cause of death is mistakenly or intentionally listed as exposure or overdose rather than disease.

Interesting correlation that Washington State also happens to be a major center for liberals and sanctuary cities!

View attachment 310661

Even though Latin America has very few cases by comparison. Did you bother to look into why Washington has so many cases before developing and communicating your opinion?

There are three reaons.

1. Initially someone from China came back with the virus
2. It blew through a retirement community and those victims symptoms are easier to pick up.
3. They are testing more people in Washington compared to other states so they are discovering more cases.

When do you idiots get tired of embarrassing yourselves?

There are thousands of drug addicted "homeless" living under tarps and shitting on the streets on the left side of the U.S.. It's likely that they are "carriers" of all sorts of nasty stuff and when they die on the streets the cause of death is mistakenly or intentionally listed as exposure or overdose rather than disease.
Even if the cause of death is something else like bubonic plague my money is on overdose or exposure being the PC cause of death.

View attachment 310661

Even though Latin America has very few cases by comparison. Did you bother to look into why Washington has so many cases before developing and communicating your opinion?

There are three reaons.

2. It blew through a retirement community and those victims symptoms are easier to pick up.
3. They are testing more people in Washington compared to other states so they are discovering more cases.

Obviously, the sarcasm of my post went over your head as usual, Happy. Sorry to have strained your brain.

View attachment 310661

There are three reaons.

Obviously, the sarcasm of my post went over your head as usual, Happy. Sorry to have strained your brain.

It's pretty obvious you wanted to blame Mexicans for coronavirus in Washington. Then when faced with reality you turned to lying about your intentions. Pathetic.

View attachment 310661

There are three reaons.

It's pretty obvious you wanted to blame Mexicans for coronavirus in Washington. Then when faced with reality you turned to lying about your intentions. Pathetic.
Pretty obvious only to you. Where did I ever even MENTION Mexicans, fool? God, are you morons easy to confuse. All it was was a statement about sanctuary cities, really, pointing out the cosmic justice that a region that would tout overriding federal law to give sanctuary to illegal invaders over its own citizens, obviously a bastion of liberal progressives, would be one of the first areas worst hit by the virus! Hoo! Haa!

God does care!

Hey Jackass, have you even HEARD of any cases down in Mexico much less a single reported case of an illegal having or bringing the virus into this country? :auiqs.jpg:

Such a jackass.

View attachment 310661

There are three reaons.

Pretty obvious only to you. Where did I ever even MENTION Mexicans, fool? God, are you morons easy to confuse. All it was was a statement about sanctuary cities, really, pointing out the cosmic justice that a region that would tout overriding federal law to give sanctuary to illegal invaders over its own citizens, obviously a bastion of liberal progressives, would be one of the first areas worst hit by the virus! Hoo! Haa!

God does care!

Hey Jackass, have you even HEARD of any cases down in Mexico much less a single reported case of an illegal having or bringing the virus into this country? :auiqs.jpg:

Such a jackass.

Sure, sanctuary cities but you didn't mean Mexicans at all. RIght.

So, since there is no connection between sanctuary cities and the virus what do you have? Nothing. You simply tried to create a connection that does not exist.

Now, bring up California and then we can have a geography lesson about China, our West coast and legal entry points into the country.

Sure, sanctuary cities but you didn't mean Mexicans at all. RIght.
Simple test, Dummass. SHOW ME where I ever mentioned Mexico or any country or place in Central America!

So, since there is no connection between sanctuary cities
The obvious connection is the same one I originally mentioned: That many of our USA cases are also happening in a place replete with Sanctuary Cities!

You simply tried to create a connection that does not exist.
I never said there was a correlation or connection, Fool. All I implied is that it was a just coincidence. You inferred the rest. Damn, you non-scientists read into words so much that was never there.

As I said in some other thread somewhere, what poetic irony that the virus should hit and end up hitting the left coast where all the progressives live! Hitting right where they house their sanctuaries! Sweet. Gonna ravage through your decadent communities. Gonna lose a lot of Biden votes out there by November! You'll be too sick to worry about voting.

You just better hope that when Trump gets the vaccine, he sends you the real stuff and not the placebo. I mean, you've been so kind to him and all. :21:

Last edited:

View attachment 310661

There are three reaons.

God does care!

Such a jackass.
There are large numbers of Canadian fleeing from house prices Jacked up by wealthy Chinese to reside illegally in northern US states. WA and other expensive states seem cheap to most Canadians.

Please click on this link,
scroll down the page to the interactive map
and tell me what's wrong with this picture

Coronavirus

Please click on this link,
scroll down the page to the interactive map
and tell me what's wrong with this picture

Coronavirus

Can't say I'm seeing the problem, but one interesting observation:

Trump's red states seem the most exempt from it. Sure hope you Democrats ain't too sick to vote in the Fall.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 4.08.12 PM.png

View attachment 310661

There are three reaons.

God does care!

Such a jackass.
There are large numbers of Canadian fleeing from house prices Jacked up by wealthy Chinese to reside illegally in northern US states. WA and other expensive states seem cheap to most Canadians.

^Cultists

There are three reaons.

God does care!

Such a jackass.

^Cultists

Coming your way soon

Forum List

Back