Corona virus deaths hitting mostly elderly left coast victims

Rising temperatures and lower humidity of Springtime will erase the whole virus thing despite Democrat efforts to keep it alive, at least in rhetoric.

The left coast, on the other hand, cannot be cured by anything less than a gigantic earthquake accompanied by fire.

Obviously, the sarcasm of my post went over your head as usual, Happy. Sorry to have strained your brain.

It's pretty obvious you wanted to blame Mexicans for coronavirus in Washington. Then when faced with reality you turned to lying about your intentions. Pathetic.
Pretty obvious only to you. Where did I ever even MENTION Mexicans, fool? God, are you morons easy to confuse. All it was was a statement about sanctuary cities, really, pointing out the cosmic justice that a region that would tout overriding federal law to give sanctuary to illegal invaders over its own citizens, obviously a bastion of liberal progressives, would be one of the first areas worst hit by the virus! Hoo! Haa!

God does care!

Hey Jackass, have you even HEARD of any cases down in Mexico much less a single reported case of an illegal having or bringing the virus into this country? :auiqs.jpg:

Such a jackass.
There are large numbers of Canadian fleeing from house prices Jacked up by wealthy Chinese to reside illegally in northern US states. WA and other expensive states seem cheap to most Canadians.

^Cultists

Coming your way soon

When it comes to the coronavirus pandemic, be aware and prepared, not anxious and scared.

There are thousands of drug addicted "homeless" living under tarps and shitting on the streets on the left side of the U.S.. It's likely that they are "carriers" of all sorts of nasty stuff and when they die on the streets the cause of death is mistakenly or intentionally listed as exposure or overdose rather than disease.
Please click on this link,
scroll down the page to the interactive map
and tell me what's wrong with this picture

Coronavirus

Can't say I'm seeing the problem, but one interesting observation:

Trump's red states seem the most exempt from it. Sure hope you Democrats ain't too sick to vote in the Fall.

View attachment 310722
Look at Russia and Ukraine

The Russian city Blagoveshchensk borders China
and is 600 yards from Hubei, where NC has been raging
The economy of this Russian city is dependent upon
1.2 million people, 600 yards away

Businesses ‘Getting Killed’ on Russian Border as Coronavirus Fears Rise

February 24 this article came out, at the time
only 2 cases had been reported in Russia

Look at where the virus is mapped
Hit the 'animate spread' button
in the top left corner of the map...
It will show the daily progress and spread of the CV

It is not logical...period...as a viral outbreak that is

There are thousands of drug addicted "homeless" living under tarps and shitting on the streets on the left side of the U.S.. It's likely that they are "carriers" of all sorts of nasty stuff and when they die on the streets the cause of death is mistakenly or intentionally listed as exposure or overdose rather than disease.

Coronavirus

Trump's red states seem the most exempt from it. Sure hope you Democrats ain't too sick to vote in the Fall.

View attachment 310722

Pul-eeeaze. Can't you offer a website that the first thing they ask isn't for me to "log in" before I can read their shit?

Coronavirus

View attachment 310722

Pul-eeeaze. Can't you offer a website that the first thing they ask isn't for me to "log in" before I can read their shit?
Businesses ‘Getting Killed’ on Russian Border as Coronavirus Fears Rise : Coronavirus

"Talking about Coronavirus at CDC, Trump just referred to Wash State governor Inslee as a “snake” after Pence paid a visit there yesterday to check on the outbreak."

Liberals, your faith in big government keeps you safe from the virus. There is NO need for you to wash your hands more than usual. No need to wear any mask - well, other than when robbing others - nor to avoid crowds though it's hard to generate a crowd at one of your rallies.

Let the good times roll!

Take that trip to China you've always wanted....air fares are cheaper than they've been in years.

Coronavirus is a threat to Asians and the elderly with serious health problems. It has been presented by the MSM as a threat to all Americans because:

1. It can be blamed on President Trump;
2. It can harm Trump's economy; and
3. It avoids ethnic stereotyping.

Children and most healthy adults have nothing to fear except the fear mongering MSM.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back