Coronavirus and deep state fraud

Interesting that liberals immediately jump into the shit without really reading what was in the report.

Oh and by the way, please tell all of US your credentials in understanding Viruses. No problem we can wait.....

This scientist suggests that there is some deep state fraud going on with the coronavirus.

MIT Scientist Claims Coronavirus is a “Deep State Fraud”

There is no fraud involved here.
What exactly did the scientist say was a deep state fraud?
He claimed the response is overrated. By the way, interesting you, the starter of this OP asks this question. Anyways I have a few problems with it.

Firstly it implies the viruses decline in places like China and Korea are a sign that the virus isn't as big of a treat. What it fails to mention is that this was achieved by Draconian measures, measures that were unheard of in the Western world and measures that I don't think the US, in particular, will ever implement.

This brings me to my next point. While it is true that Corona is on the decline in places like China the same can not be said for the Western World. Italy has completely shut down so are places in France and indeed the rest of Europe. The fact that it is not as bad in the US yet is simply a sign that the US with a more limited testing capability hasn't been able to even chart the problem properly yet.

Lastly the idea that the world is willing to take these kinds of hits to their economy in an attempt to do some unnamed manipulation of the economy or a push to make the US a single-payer nation is frankly completely unbelievable.

windmill-cancer.jpg

This scientist suggests that there is some deep state fraud going on with the coronavirus.

No...no....let the trumpanzees go with the "fraud" and "hoax" line.

As if you people are any better. Jessie Smollett, Bret Kavanough, Russia-Trump, Covington kids, and the list goes on.

Here's a hint. If you are going to chuck insults at others, make sure you yourself are not acting identically.

Real time consequences

What did the scientist claim was a hoax?

He claimed the response is overrated. By the way, interesting you, the starter of this OP asks this question. Anyways I have a few problems with it.

Firstly it implies the viruses decline in places like China and Korea are a sign that the virus isn't as big of a treat. What it fails to mention is that this was achieved by Draconian measures, measures that were unheard of in the Western world and measures that I don't think the US, in particular, will ever implement.

This brings me to my next point. While it is true that Corona is on the decline in places like China the same can not be said for the Western World. Italy has completely shut down so are places in France and indeed the rest of Europe. The fact that it is not as bad in the US yet is simply a sign that the US with a more limited testing capability hasn't been able to even chart the problem properly yet.

Lastly the idea that the world is willing to take these kinds of hits to their economy in an attempt to do some unnamed manipulation of the economy or a push to make the US a single-payer nation is frankly completely unbelievable.
You know before you ask rhetorical questions it would behoove you to see if they have been answered before. I not only answered your rhetorical question but I gave a response to why your "scientist" lies by omission and is trying to sell a conspiracy theory that shouldn't pass even a cursory fact check.

Real time consequences

You know before you ask rhetorical questions it would behoove you to see if they have been answered before. I not only answered your rhetorical question but I gave a response to why your "scientist" lies by omission and is trying to sell a conspiracy theory that shouldn't pass even a cursory fact check.

Indeed, you demonstrated that you have done more than Augustine_ did in post 15.

Real time consequences

Indeed, you demonstrated that you have done more than Augustine_ did in post 15.

And this has what meaning to me? By the way, you seem to get on another poster for not answering your post. Yet you have not made any attempt to defend the premise of your OP besides that one rhetorical question.

Can you give any counterargument to my objections against your argument or the link you provided?

Real time consequences

And this has what meaning to me? By the way, you seem to get on another poster for not answering your post. Yet you have not made any attempt to defend the premise of your OP besides that one rhetorical question.

Can you give any counterargument to my objections against your argument or the link you provided?

I am not interested in defending the article in my opening post, I just put it there as something to discuss.

Real time consequences

I am not interested in defending the article in my opening post, I just put it there as something to discuss.

So let me get this straight. You put up a thread, a thread that you are unwilling to support, yet a thread in which you are calling out people for not reading the link... that you are again not willing to defend?

Do you see a problem with any of that?

Forum List

Back