Coronavirus At AIPAC

Two people at AIPAC tested positive.

Great, just what we need. The virus at a large convention in Washington DC. NOT.

Some cabinet officials were there Too.

Two attendees at pro-Israel conference positive for virus
Hopefully every attendee is infected. :D
And then they all travel back to their communities, including yours. You're a goddamn genius.
No Jew's here, and certainly no one with the kind of political power nor the typical zionist ass kissers that are important enough to attend that shit. Atlanta,Athens,Augusta yes. Here no.

Great, just what we need. The virus at a large convention in Washington DC. NOT.

And then they all travel back to their communities, including yours. You're a goddamn genius.
No Jew's here, and certainly no one with the kind of political power nor the typical zionist ass kissers that are important enough to attend that shit. Atlanta,Athens,Augusta yes. Here no.
But they will interact with people near your community. I don't think you're using much brain power, my man. The anti semitism is destroying your brain cells.

But they will interact with people near your community. I don't think you're using much brain power, my man. The anti semitism is destroying your brain cells.
If you say so. People that attend that crap are powerful and well known folks. I live in a town of less than 5k people. I am not worried.

If you say so.
That's not a good reason to believe anything.

A better reason is that scientists say the formula for quickly spreading a virus is to have large gatherings of people that then disperse back across the country.

It’s disgusting to see an American want their fellow Americans to die.

So much for pro life.

I hope those who were infected don’t go back to your area to infect you or someone you love. Unlike you, I don’t want anyone to be harmed by this virus.

You must live a very sad existence to want your fellow Americans to die.

I will pray for you & your soul.

Two people tested positive. Were they sick? Looks like no. No one got sick.

For heaven’s sake, learn about this virus.
It has a 2 week incubation so a person can have it without knowing it & spread it to people before they know they are sick.

Don’t you read the news? That is how it got spread so fast in China.

Learn about this before you make a fool of yourself to all intelligent people.

So much for pro life.

I hope those who were infected don’t go back to your area to infect you or someone you love. Unlike you, I don’t want anyone to be harmed by this virus.

I'm not pro life and this "American" thing you are talking about I have no idea what that means. Just because I was born here doesn't mean shit to me. I consider myself a White man first and a Southerner second. THAT'S IT!

tenor (7).gif

So much for pro life.

I'm not pro life and this "American" thing you are talking about I have no idea what that means. Just because I was born here doesn't mean shit to me. I consider myself a White man first and a Southerner second. THAT'S IT!

Ok I get it.

You are a selfish person who doesn't care about their fellow human beings.

I sure hope you aren't treated the same way you treat everyone else.

Part of the democrat objective in using this hoax is to prevent the large crowds at conservative events.

So much for pro life.

Kiss my ass.

You have a much better chance of dying from the "regular" flu.

Get a grip.

For heaven’s sake, learn about this virus.
It has a 2 week incubation so a person can have it without knowing it & spread it to people before they know they are sick.

Don’t you read the news? That is how it got spread so fast in China.

Learn about this before you make a fool of yourself to all intelligent people.
I have heard NOTHING from China. All I have heard is what our media is telling us about China. That might be as true as what our media reports about the situation here.

Most people who test positive aren't sick, don't get sick and never even know they have it. Of the people that get sick they have symptoms of a mild cold sometimes with a low fever. The very old and very sick die. Just like they do every year from the flu.

This made for tv panic is like every other panic like Alar, Y2K and AIDS and just as phony.

So much for pro life.

Then you should probably be deported.

Forum List

Back