Coronavirus Beginning To Fizzle As A Threat

That's a damn shame ... what am I going to do with all this toilet paper and ammo?!

Keep it until after Bernie is denied the nomination...

I scatter gluten around the border of my property ... kills the roaming packs of Bernie Supporters.

I dated a Trump voter that is a gluten nutter, so you might be scaring off Trump voters at the same time...
I would have thought that a lot of hookers were Trump supporters.

One of the major problems in America is that nothing seems possible to discuss without an inevitable and immediate descent into binary political discord. The level of conversation is abysmal.

8D74A993-FCC6-4E79-8EA0-192805917AAC.jpeg

The truth about the virus is beginning to backfire on Democrats.
  • Democrats tried to crash the economy....but it came back in a big way this week after last week's selloff
  • An Amazon employee in Washington state has tested positive....and this will probably cause a huge drop in orders...so Jeff Bezos will suffer thanks to the Democrat's nonsense and the lies of the Chinese government

Well based on those two points, it shows you have little credibility.

You expected Amazon to do poorly during the pandemic? Seriously? Amazon was going to lose money?

Well based on those two points, it shows you have little credibility.

You expected Amazon to do poorly during the pandemic? Seriously? Amazon was going to lose money?
I mentioned back in March 2020 that an Amazon employee was reported to have COVID. I wasn't hoping Amazon would lose money. As a matter of fact they made out like raped apes. Everyone is filling their homes with their boxes.

Forum List

Back