Corporate media attacking whistleblowers in service to their DNC masters

Pelosi’s husband is recovering from a fractured skull when he was assaulted by a Trump supporter.

Waters called upon voters to go to yell at Republicans in restaurants who were participating in or supporting the separation of families at the southern border. What decent Christian wouldn’t do the same?

Democrats are not portraying Republicans as demons and pawns of Satan. They’re criticizing their policies as being wrongheaded and cruel to the weakest people living in your country.

And Republicans are calling for physical violence, every single day against those who criticize them. Hate crimes are skyrocketing against Jews, Muslims, Asians, and immigrants.

Hate is being spewed by liberals every day. This forum is so bad that the mods are cracking down on it.

I am shocked that a Christian woman such as yourself is defending this, Beautress. I know you’re a woman of faith and I know you live your faith.
Waters called upon voters to go to yell at Republicans in restaurants who were participating in or supporting the separation of families at the southern border. What decent Christian wouldn’t do the same?
The stalkers she issued the order to had to find out WHERE THEIR VICTIMS WERE AT ALL TIMES SO THEY COULD ACCESS THEIR PRESENCE WHEREVER THEY WENT.
Guess who told them where to find Trump staffers, and who told who to make sure the addresses were given to their minions.
Stalking is against the law for everyone except Maxine Waters?????? Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Democrats are not portraying Republicans as demons and pawns of Satan."
Donald Trump is a Republican. Tell your projections to somebody else.

Fiscal misbehavior falls on the House Speaker and the House Treasurer. Oh, my goodness. That would have been Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Stalker Waters.
WTF?
You are looney tunes.
Congress appropriates the $$$, they aren't watchdogs, making sure it goes where it should, unless something happens.............like this.

Mnuchin secrecy on bailout sparks rift with Congress​

1684588658647.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/06/12 › mnu...

Jun 12, 2020 — The Treasury secretary's refusal has created a new flashpoint in Congress' oversight of the Trump administration's use of coronavirus ...

Trump Administration Diverts $3.8 Billion In Pentagon ...​

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2020/02/13 › trump-administratio...​

Feb 13, 2020 — President Trump tours a section of the southern border wall in 2019, ... diverted from military construction and counternarcotic operations.

So................Congress' fault............Again?

The FBI took away their paychecks when they exposed the criminal element in the FBI leadership. Criminals took their money from them because they violated the law that says whistleblowers are not to be messed with. They messed with people who refused to join in with their little Soros Cash reward system for going after innocent people in the Republican Party. Trump generously made certain their families did not starve and get evicted from their mortgages owed on their homes.
Sure...........................
How could you go after President Trump? He helps a lot of people,
Lots of people in his cult...........before helping himself, of course.
and the Democrats continually shoot themselves in the foot by trying to swatting at a fly and swallowing a camel instead.

The Democrat Party has destroyed justice in the United States by pulling one shenanigan after another.
Sure..................

Trump Claims His Arrest Is Imminent and Calls for Protests ...​

1684589064389.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Mar 19, 2023 — The Indictment of Donald Trump in New York. Manhattan prosecutors accused the former president of orchestrating a hush-money scheme to pave his ...

Trump attacks judge's family and calls Alvin Bragg a ' ...​

1684588965264.png
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics

Apr 6, 2023 — Donald Trump denounced the judge and prosecutor in his criminal case in a provocative speech from his Mar-a-Lago estate, just hours after ...

Fiscal misbehavior falls on the House Speaker and the House Treasurer. Oh, my goodness. That would have been Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Stalker Waters.

The FBI took away their paychecks when they exposed the criminal element in the FBI leadership. Criminals took their money from them because they violated the law that says whistleblowers are not to be messed with. They messed with people who refused to join in with their little Soros Cash reward system for going after innocent people in the Republican Party. Trump generously made certain their families did not starve and get evicted from their mortgages owed on their homes. How could you go after President Trump? He helps a lot of people, and the Democrats continually shoot themselves in the foot by trying to swatting at a fly and swallowing a camel instead.

The Democrat Party has destroyed justice in the United States by pulling one shenanigan after another.

Neither Waters, nor Pelosi has done anything illegal, nor have they stolen any money from the public purse. House and Senate members are permitted to hold stock portfolios and to invest, and they are not barred from using information they receive, to profit.

Republicans are criticizing Pelosi for buying stock in electric vehicle companies after the government announced they’re going to be buying government vehicles. That’s not even immoral or corrupt, much less illegal. If they’re allowed to trade stocks, they’re allowed to buy stocks that the public has been told will become more valuable.

I don’t happen to agree with this rule. I don’t think they should be able to profit at all on any of this stuff but I don’t make the rules. I think it’s really dishonest of Republicans to claim that this is corrupt when they are doing exactly the same thing.

You talk about all of the crimes of Hillary Clinton, 25 plus investigations. Not one witness, one document or any evidence has been found and she’s never been charged with anything. Either she is the smartest criminal who has ever lived or she’s not committing the crimes that Republicans have been accusing her of.

Your entire post is a recitation of Republican lies, and none of it or is backed up with evidence that these women are criminal or corrupt. There is much evidence that they have lived their lives in the spotlight, without ever doing anything that would cause them to be arrested much less convicted.

If I knew that, every little thing that I did was going to be investigated three or four times, I wouldn’t take a nickel that didn’t belong to me, and that I could prove with mine, and I sure as shit would not be taking millions of dollars in bribery and corruption, and setting myself up for a long prison term.

was about seven when I realized that every time I stole a cookie, I got caught, and I got in trouble, and I didn’t like it. It was just so much easier in life to follow the rules and not get myself into trouble in the first place. Getting a cookie anytime I want it just wasn’t worth it.

Republicans don’t ever seem to learn that lesson. More than 200 Republicans have been arrested and convicted on charges of corruption, bribery, lying to Congress.

The reason Republicans keep getting arrested is because they keep committing crimes.

Democrats aren’t getting away with anything they’re just not “criminals”. And Republicans keep trying to sell you on the idea of the Democrats are just as corrupt as they are. And that’s simply not true.

The stalkers she issued the order to had to find out WHERE THEIR VICTIMS WERE AT ALL TIMES SO THEY COULD ACCESS THEIR PRESENCE WHEREVER THEY WENT.
Guess who told them where to find Trump staffers, and who told who to make sure the addresses were given to their minions.
Stalking is against the law for everyone except Maxine Waters?????? Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Democrats are not portraying Republicans as demons and pawns of Satan."
Donald Trump is a Republican. Tell your projections to somebody else.

Trump lied to you. There was no “stalking”. Staffers were harassed by other people in the restaurant, and people who saw them go in. Quite different from what you posted

Waters specifically told people when they see these officials to “confront” them about their policies.

Neither Waters, nor Pelosi has done anything illegal, nor have they stolen any money from the public purse. House and Senate members are permitted to hold stock portfolios and to invest, and they are not barred from using information they receive, to profit.

Republicans are criticizing Pelosi for buying stock in electric vehicle companies after the government announced they’re going to be buying government vehicles. That’s not even immoral or corrupt, much less illegal. If they’re allowed to trade stocks, they’re allowed to buy stocks that the public has been told will become more valuable.

I don’t happen to agree with this rule. I don’t think they should be able to profit at all on any of this stuff but I don’t make the rules. I think it’s really dishonest of Republicans to claim that this is corrupt when they are doing exactly the same thing.

You talk about all of the crimes of Hillary Clinton, 25 plus investigations. Not one witness, one document or any evidence has been found and she’s never been charged with anything. Either she is the smartest criminal who has ever lived or she’s not committing the crimes that Republicans have been accusing her of.

Your entire post is a recitation of Republican lies, and none of it or is backed up with evidence that these women are criminal or corrupt. There is much evidence that they have lived their lives in the spotlight, without ever doing anything that would cause them to be arrested much less convicted.

If I knew that, every little thing that I did was going to be investigated three or four times, I wouldn’t take a nickel that didn’t belong to me, and that I could prove with mine, and I sure as shit would not be taking millions of dollars in bribery and corruption, and setting myself up for a long prison term.

was about seven when I realized that every time I stole a cookie, I got caught, and I got in trouble, and I didn’t like it. It was just so much easier in life to follow the rules and not get myself into trouble in the first place. Getting a cookie anytime I want it just wasn’t worth it.

Republicans don’t ever seem to learn that lesson. More than 200 Republicans have been arrested and convicted on charges of corruption, bribery, lying to Congress.

The reason Republicans keep getting arrested is because they keep committing crimes.

Democrats aren’t getting away with anything they’re just not “criminals”. And Republicans keep trying to sell you on the idea of the Democrats are just as corrupt as they are. And that’s simply not true.

Even before the orange grifter took office.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of , 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

Teabaggers think that everyone else is just as corrupt ot more than they are.

AND the cycle continues.

Even before the orange grifter took office.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of , 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

Teabaggers think that everyone else is just as corrupt ot more than they are.

AND the cycle continues.

You are making my point that Democrats are not subject to penalties for breaking US law

Thank You.

When the Democrats start committing crimes, they will suffer the consequences. But apparently they’re smarter than Republicans and realize that they’re going to be investigated if they do stupid things.
Something as "Mundane", now days.

Al Franken resigns from Senate over sexual misconduct ...​

1684673807754.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › dec › al-fra...

Dec 7, 2017 — Franken's decision follows calls from fellow Democrats to step down · Senator accused by more than six women of groping or trying to kiss them.

Teabaggers, self proclaimed "christians"?

Proof that some ardent Trump supporters think God sent him​

1684673926737.png
Los Angeles Times
https://www.latimes.com › opinion › story › trumps-most...

Jun 24, 2020 — Rick Perry, Franklin Graham and Sarah Huckabee Sanders are among the prominent evangelicals who have said that God wanted Trump to be ...

When the Democrats start committing crimes, they will suffer the consequences. But apparently they’re smarter than Republicans and realize that they’re going to be investigated if they do stupid things.

The shrilary committed three felonies that comey admitted to.

And nothing.

That is the very definition of official corruption you stupid cow.

No, they are CORRUPT YOU FUCKING BABOON!
Really?
Got ANY evidence?
Of course you do.
A FOX guest agreed with the host and that's all the evidence teabaggers need.

Just because teabaggers keep repeating it, doesn't make it so.
Look up the definition!

Corruption Definition & Meaning​

1684745152228.png
Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › corr...

a · dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers) : depravity ; b · inducement to wrong by improper ...

Fits Trump and his cult to a T.

Key Findings of the Mueller Report | ACS​

1684745443045.png
American Constitution Society
https://www.acslaw.org › ... › Project Resources

The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple ...

Biden/Democrats.....................................0

The shrilary committed three felonies that comey admitted to.
Clinton sure did..............LOL.
And nothing.
NOTHING?

The DOJ's Hillary Clinton Investigation Has Been a Bust​

1684745748663.png
Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com › News › hillary clinton

Jan 9, 2020 — Back in 2017, buoyed by President Donald Trump's calls for investigations into “Crooked Hillary & the Dems,” the Justice Department launched ...
That is the very definition of official corruption you stupid cow.
It sure is..........Teabaggers just can't PROVE it.

That's a lie. Here's the truth...

Your Trump/Russia hoax has been destroyed, and Clinton, Obama, Biden, the FBI are implicated.

Trump Campaign & Russia was well proven... We have posted the proof for years and then you ignore it...

You are just embarrassing yourself at this stage... Have you a learning difficulty that stops you from reading stuff..
This is a GOP led senate committeee findings...
It is full of interactions of Trump Campaign promising or giving stuff to Russia and Russia helping the Trump Campaign.

This will make it shorter for you:

So your media bubble lied to you again..

WTF?
Why is that?
Are democrats that smart?
Or are teabaggers that STUPID?

I believe the latter.
The irony of that post tweaked the Earth's orbit just a bit, plus the cosmic disregard for reality and radioactive levels of pure concentrated stupidity may even have stunned God Himself.

No creature on earth is as essentially stupid as a bed wetting democrook piece of rubber dog shit has to be. You cannot have a intellect that low theoretically, but these parasites are freakishly stupid. Whenever these repulsive and pathetic vile worms bloviate about "smart" and claim that people who know the difference between male and female are "stupid", I just have to laugh.

I also don't want to hear about how stupid lemmings are, or any other creature. Lemmings didn't allow their frontal lobes to atrophy by being deliberately fucking retarded.

Last edited:
The irony of that post tweaked the Earth's orbit just a bit, plus the cosmic disregard for reality and radioactive levels of pure concentrated stupidity may even have stunned God Himself.
I know this would have.........From of course, a teabagger.

July 9 2021
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) on Tuesday asked a representative from the U.S. Forest Service if it was possible to alter the orbit of the moon or the Earth as a way of combating climate change.

“I understand from what’s been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change,” Gohmert said to Eberlien, adding that a past director of NASA had once told him that orbits of the moon and the Earth were changing.

“Is there anything that the National Forest Service, or BLM can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun?” Gohmert asked Eberlien. “Obviously they would have profound effects on our climate.”
No creature on earth is as essentially stupid than a bed wetting democrook piece of rubber dog shit is. Whenever these repulsive and pathetic vile worms bloviate about "smart" and claim that people who know the difference between male and female are "stupid", I just have to laugh.
WTF?

January 6 2018
“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” Trump tweeted from Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, a few hours before a strategy session on the 2018 legislative agenda with Republican congressional leaders and Cabinet members.

“I went to the best colleges for college,” said Trump, who holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania. “I had a situation where I was a very excellent student.

Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? It sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful." - When he suggested injecting bleach as a way of fighting coronavirus.

I tested positively toward negative, right? So no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative." - Confusingly telling the world he had tested negative for Covid-19.
I also don't want to hear about how stupid lemmings are, or any other creature. Lemmings didn't allow their frontal lobes to atrophy by being deliberately fucking retarded.
Teabagger lemmings voted for this moron.............meaning YOU.

Forum List

Back