Correcting "history": Bradley Manning revealed no war crimes

But anyway, I'll answer your irrelvant question.

If I had children in the vehicle, and there were troops in the area killing terrorists, I would not stop to help wounded terrorists.

You simply cannot accept that those children are dead because the terrorists deliberately took them into harm's way.

Nope. Your programming demands that you say it's the American military's fault despite the evidence presented.
I didn't ask you to make up your own question.

No, because it wasn't a lie when I said it, dumbass.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you haven't proven your contention that the van was aiding the wounded.

Ever gonna get around to that, or are you just gonna take the terrorists' word for it?
I already have, several times.

Where's your proof they weren't?

You're not wrong.
No, you are!

Are you going to answer my question in this thread, or are you going to avoid them, like you do all the ones in the other threads?

did it ever occur to you that unedited is just that part of the video which was cut off by agenda-driven assange? you are seeing only that portion

Last edited:
But anyway, I'll answer your irrelvant question.

If I had children in the vehicle, and there were troops in the area killing terrorists, I would not stop to help wounded terrorists.

You simply cannot accept that those children are dead because the terrorists deliberately took them into harm's way.

Nope. Your programming demands that you say it's the American military's fault despite the evidence presented.
I didn't ask you to make up your own question.
Hey, dumbfuck, you skipped the answer.

"If I had children in the vehicle, and there were troops in the area killing terrorists, I would not stop to help wounded terrorists."

That's what I would do.

You've made it clear you would endanger the children in the van with you.

And you say I'M callous.

No, because it wasn't a lie when I said it, dumbass.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you haven't proven your contention that the van was aiding the wounded.

Ever gonna get around to that, or are you just gonna take the terrorists' word for it?
I already have, several times.

Where's your proof they weren't?

Wrong, dumbfuck. You've SAID they were aiding the wounded. In your feeble prog mind that may constitute proof, but normal people require a little more.

Get crackin', boy.

There it is, folks, the mind of the progressive.

He'd rather believe what fits his preconceived notions than the evidence before his eyes.
Nice try.

At least I've been able to explain the evidence before my eyes, something you have yet to do.
On that, like everything else in this thread, you are absolutely mistaken.

Do you still believe the "Reuters journalist" was carrying a camera?

Forum List

Back