Corrupt D.O.J/F.B.I. Fight to Keep the Citizens in the Dark on its Corruption

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
As walls close in on FBI, the bureau lashes out at its antagonists

"...the Department of Justice has officially warned the House Intelligence Committee not to release its memo. It's like the possible defendant in a criminal trial threatening prosecutors for having the audacity to reveal alleged evidence to the judge and jury.

This is the first time I can recall open government groups and many reporters joining in the argument to keep the information secret. They are strangely uncurious about alleged improprieties with implications of the worst kind: Stasi-like tactics used against Americans. “Don’t be irresponsible and reveal sources and methods,” they plead."

American citizens, no matter what Party, should always be on the side of SUNSHINE in what our Government is up to.

And, when one Party is united in trying to keep the Citizens IN THE DARK...it ought to be great cause for suspicion by every American. Today, that's the Democratic Party.

doj and fbi want to see it first so they can make their excuses ahead of time, it sounds like, besides doj wanting to make sure methods are not revealed.

Swipe to get second half of letter from doj-

Twitter

And yes, I agree. I think the fbi is using doj for their dirty work to try to squash it.

"...the Department of Justice has officially warned the House Intelligence Committee not to release its memo. It's like the possible defendant in a criminal trial threatening prosecutors for having the audacity to reveal alleged evidence to the judge and jury.

This is the first time I can recall open government groups and many reporters joining in the argument to keep the information secret. They are strangely uncurious about alleged improprieties with implications of the worst kind: Stasi-like tactics used against Americans. “Don’t be irresponsible and reveal sources and methods,” they plead."

American citizens, no matter what Party, should always be on the side of SUNSHINE in what our Government is up to.

And, when one Party is united in trying to keep the Citizens IN THE DARK...it ought to be great cause for suspicion by every American. Today, that's the Democratic Party.
Tell the right wing to lower taxes by ending our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Remember when "FBI Investigation" meant that it was the FBI doing the investigating???

mrz012518dAPR20180125114505.jpg

Tell the right wing to lower taxes by ending our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Well, those three things are about the only things I would want to raise my taxes to FIGHT.

And, also, the best way to fight those three things AND cut taxes is to build a Wall and stop illegal immigration and drug running from Mexico. It would also help with the Welfare Drain. See:

Study: Illegals Commit Crimes At Double Rate Of Native-Born

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

Irony: look who's openly obstructing justice
as the guilty parties stammer to stiffle the memo and messages.
Schumer stammers to declare it a distraction yet is admitting it problematic by holding emergency damage control meetings with other Dem officials.
How do I know this you ask?
Because his ties to Putin(seen meeting below) the Fisa allows spying on Schumers offices used to make Back Channel calls to foreign agents and other Dems who met with The Same Russian ambassador
Sergey Kislyak that they used as an agent to Spy with. *L*
The reason I know about Schumers secret meetings is leaking from the Dept spying on him to the opposition media.
There's nothing wrong with that right Chuckie?
schumerAndPutin.jpg

Well, those three things are about the only things I would want to raise my taxes to FIGHT.

And, also, the best way to fight those three things AND cut taxes is to build a Wall and stop illegal immigration and drug running from Mexico. It would also help with the Welfare Drain. See:

Study: Illegals Commit Crimes At Double Rate Of Native-Born

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

The terms are, common defense and general welfare.

Forum List

Back