Corruption Trump Style - Swallowing Swamp Water

Russ Alllah Gehry

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2016
The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

"laid out in a series of stories several ways in which the Trump Foundation seemed to have done just that. In some cases, the president-elect allegedly used the foundation as a slush fund to resolve his legal issues"

This is what we are in for come next year, 2017.

I guess things have to hit bottom before we see the light. Trump = the bottom

The Atlantic is democrat....

image.jpeg

don't worry Charlie Brown - we're making America great again for you too.

Even though we have to drag you kicking and screaming!

e7002469.gif
e5084087.gif

can't refute facts

Sexual-Assault Allegations
Where and when: Various, 1970s-2005

The dirt: Even before the release of a 2005 video in which he boasted about sexually assaulting women—“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything,” he said, as well as “I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything”—there’s a long line of allegations against Trump. Jill Harth says Trump assaulted her in the 1990s. Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump once suggested he had raped her, though she has since recanted her story. Former Miss Utah Temple Taggart said he kissed her on the lips inappropriately. But since the release, more women have come forward. Two told The New York Times that Trump had assaulted them, one saying he tried to put his hand up her skirt on a flight in the 1970s and another saying he forcibly kissed her. A Florida woman says Trump groped her. A former People reporter recounted an alleged assault at his Mar-a-Lago debate, and says he told her, “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” Several former teen pageant contestants said Trump walked in on them while they were naked or partially dressed. -
from the op link

not even with huge memes

e7002469.gif
e5084087.gif

Yup even though we don't like liberal crazy ass logic sometimes we will help them and never say " get back in the bus" like Obama and his past democrats always said...

can't refute facts

Sexual-Assault Allegations
Where and when: Various, 1970s-2005

The dirt: Even before the release of a 2005 video in which he boasted about sexually assaulting women—“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything,” he said, as well as “I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything”—there’s a long line of allegations against Trump. Jill Harth says Trump assaulted her in the 1990s. Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump once suggested he had raped her, though she has since recanted her story. Former Miss Utah Temple Taggart said he kissed her on the lips inappropriately. But since the release, more women have come forward. Two told The New York Times that Trump had assaulted them, one saying he tried to put his hand up her skirt on a flight in the 1970s and another saying he forcibly kissed her. A Florida woman says Trump groped her. A former People reporter recounted an alleged assault at his Mar-a-Lago debate, and says he told her, “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” Several former teen pageant contestants said Trump walked in on them while they were naked or partially dressed. -
from the op link

not even with huge memes

Big fucking lies already refuted. Look up Jill Harth at lawnewz. They took her out. Miss Venezuela/Miss Universe her bullshit was busted by Daily Mail UK. Trump actually saved her crown.

The bitch on the plane was busted by a passenger who was sitting across from them on the flight. Believe the story was in the New York Post. Teenage so called rape victim. Busted.

On and on. Allegations and the women being proven liars. You are really getting to be a petulant little asswipe who only seems to be intent on not having conversations about Politics but instead just doing stupid threads on shit that's already been on the board a quizzillion times already.

Stop being a whining wanker will you? It's boring as all get out.

Let the libs flail and foam at the mouth, Trump will be president and Democrats are powerless to stop him that is the best revenge. :lmao:

can't refute a few facts?

well, please let us know when you have some real facts & not just rumor, innuendo & misrepresentations.

Hey - then we may have something to talk about.

But for now, just sit back and enjoy the ride

it's going to be great

you're going to love it

believe me

Big fucking lies already refuted. Look up Jill Harth at lawnewz. They took her out. Miss Venezuela/Miss Universe her bullshit was busted by Daily Mail UK. Trump actually saved her crown.

the fuck do they care?

this shit won't even fly with our friends in the "mainstream media"

I mean, if the New York Times, CNN & ABC won't even cover it, or use it to hammer Trump with - then you gotta be kidding me - right?

e7002469.gif
e5084087.gif

But it won't be "great again", you got given the hope you so well desire, but it always ends up being a disappointment, doesn't it?

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

"laid out in a series of stories several ways in which the Trump Foundation seemed to have done just that. In some cases, the president-elect allegedly used the foundation as a slush fund to resolve his legal issues"

This is what we are in for come next year, 2017.

I guess things have to hit bottom before we see the light. Trump = the bottom

More fake news from the leftwing media, speaking of swallowing, when are you going to take Obama's cock out of your mouth?

Forum List

Back