Corsi Pushed Hoax About Seth Rich, Knowing It Was A Lie

Wow. We are now diving into a tard vortex. Somehow Anthony Bourdain is proof Seth Rich stole Clinton's emails.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Which "hoax" would that be? The one where a robbery took place, yet the victim's watch, phone, necklace, and wallet were never touched? It was shown repeatedly that this had to be an inside job. The amount of data and speed of download combined with the timeframe showed that a hack from outside would not have been fast enough to get that much information in that amont of time.

Several, actually.

How many celebrities are murdered or commit suicide every year?

Quite a lot.
No dummy...people in your inner circle or people that spoke out against you....don't be purposely dense...it shows....

If you had their track record you would be under investigation and so would any one but the Clinton's....

"That appears to be the game hackers are now about."

Corsi knew it was hackers. He knew it was not Seth Rich.

He lied to you stupid rubes. He pissed on your faces for his own personal amusement and gain.

And you just sit there and take it, cucks! :lol:

In private, Corsi was conversing with Stone talking about the hackers and Assange and the upcoming "dumps".

In public, he was hoaxing the credulous cucks we see right here in this topic.

And all they can say in the face of that fact is, "Nuh-uh!"

Priceless. :lol:

A lot of rubes on this forum fell for, and incessantly parroted, the manufactured bullshit that a DNC staffer named Seth Rich was the one who leaked Clinton's emails to Wikileaks. Seth Rich, as you may recall, was murdered in Washington, DC during a robbery.

Of course, the tards claimed he was killed for being the leaker quack quack quack...

However, the man pushing this fucking slander on Infowars knew it was all a lie.

In an email to Roger Stone, Corsi wrote:

“Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps. One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging.… Time to let more than [the Clinton Campaign chairman] to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton]. That appears to be the game hackers are now about. Would not hurt to start suggesting HRC old, memory bad, has stroke -- neither he nor she well. I expect that much of next dump focus, setting stage for Foundation debacle.”

In other words, as he was peddling the Seth Rich lie, Corsi knew that hackers were actually behind the emails being stolen and sent to Assange.

See for yourself: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5302125/Draft-Jerome-Corsi-statement-of-offense.pdf

So where did he ever mention Seth? And where did he say it was a lie?

A lot of rubes on this forum fell for, and incessantly parroted, the manufactured bullshit that a DNC staffer named Seth Rich was the one who leaked Clinton's emails to Wikileaks. Seth Rich, as you may recall, was murdered in Washington, DC during a robbery.

Of course, the tards claimed he was killed for being the leaker quack quack quack...

However, the man pushing this fucking slander on Infowars knew it was all a lie.

“Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps. One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging.… Time to let more than [the Clinton Campaign chairman] to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton]. That appears to be the game hackers are now about. Would not hurt to start suggesting HRC old, memory bad, has stroke -- neither he nor she well. I expect that much of next dump focus, setting stage for Foundation debacle.”

In other words, as he was peddling the Seth Rich lie, Corsi knew that hackers were actually behind the emails being stolen and sent to Assange.

See for yourself: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5302125/Draft-Jerome-Corsi-statement-of-offense.pdf

He mentioned Seth Rich on Infowars. Corsi is a big conspiracy hoaxer. He pushed the Seth Rich hoax on the air at Infowars, and he wrote that email about hackers providing the emails to Assange.

Wow. We are now diving into a tard vortex. Somehow Anthony Bourdain is proof Seth Rich stole Clinton's emails.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless
What is priceless tard...is the two year investigation of a non crime.....

Man, you've been had again. You are one gullible pigeon. Lol.

The DNC spin control rolls on. LOL

I can't believe how such a hoax finds it's way around the internet!

</sarcasm>

Look at the rubes rushing back to get in line for a refill of their piss cups.

You idiots DESERVE to be lied to.

He mentioned Seth Rich on Infowars. Corsi is a big conspiracy hoaxer. He pushed the Seth Rich hoax on the air at Infowars at the same time he wrote that email about hackers providing the emails to Assange.

I suppose it hasn’t occurred to you the Wiki could had received emails from multiple sources, and that the hackers obtained their access to the data from from Seth.

Computer security clearly isn’t your strong suit.

Jake, do you think Jerome Corsi really Julian Assanage? How else would he be privy to the inner working of Wikileaks?

In this video, you can see Corsi on Infowars propagating the Seth Rich hoax, after Corsi wrote to Stone about hackers providing the emails to Assange.

Look at the rubes rushing back to get in line for a refill of their piss cups.

You idiots DESERVE to be lied to
You are one gullible puppy....I can't wait till the day comes...and it will...when we get the truth....

Corsi on MSNBC right now: 'i will not lie so i wont go to jail. i'm 72, i'd rather die in jail"

turn it on!

Forum List

Back