Cosby expects black media to be neutral....well Bill its like this...

Its funny how the teapers support him. They think all of the women accusing him are part of some huge conspiracy against the tea party.

Its funny how the teapers support him. They think all of the women accusing him are part of some huge conspiracy against the tea party.
Where do you get that bullshit?

YOU!!! You don't remember saying that it was an Obama conspiracy to go after a conservative black man....wait, you were the one who equated all black famous people to being murderers and rapists.

YOU!!! You don't remember saying that it was an Obama conspiracy to go after a conservative black man....wait, you were the one who equated all black famous people to being murderers and rapists.
Put the bong down, Nutzack. You're confusing me with somebody else. And in case you didn't know it, Cosby is not a conservative. And I didn't equate ALL famous black people with murderers and rapists, I said Michael Jackson was a pedophile and O.J. Simpson was a murderer. Do you dispute those obvious facts?

Nope, don't dispute anything other than the idea that Michael Jackson was black. The point...TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. Hate monger propaganda, race baiting, you fitting in.

Nope, don't dispute anything other than the idea that Michael Jackson was black. The point...TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. Hate monger propaganda, race baiting, you fitting in.
He WAS black, before he was white and turned into a freak that looked like a Halloween monster. But "hate monger propaganda"? That would be you, racist.

Bill Clinton was excused for a class A felony rape because the statute of limitations expired. What is this stuff about Cosby?

He WAS black, before he was white and turned into a freak that looked like a Halloween monster. But "hate monger propaganda"? That would be you, racist.
He gave up his blackness to be more like you. He died white/ freak.

And I am not a racist. I am pro-American. Someone has to educate the masses about German hate and why canada is truly American soil. I would call for an invasion, but I don't want to mix lousy canadians with the superior American.

And I am not a racist. I am pro-American. Someone has to educate the masses about German hate and why canada is truly American soil. I would call for an invasion, but I don't want to mix lousy canadians with the superior American.
No, you're a racist. You hate white people and don't deny it.

LOL...if you say so...racist. I'm good with what you think...you are a rabid racist so I really don't care.

LOL...if you say so...racist. I'm good with what you think...you are a rabid racist so I really don't care.
At least you aren't still denying it. You may be making progress.

Bill is pulling the race card now? I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

Michael Jackson hated and was ashamed to be black. Scores of plastic surgeries prove that.

Bill Cosby burned all his political capital with the black community when he turned Uncle Tom, betrayed his race and had the nerve to suggest that blacks would be better off if they got a decent education, dressed and talked normally and stopped having kids they could not support, out of wedlock, and stop blaming the white folks, slavery which has has been dead for more than 150 years and start taking responsibility for their own lives and actions.

There is a big likelihood that most of these claims against Bill Cosby are by skanks and copycats who want to cash in on Cosby's success and cash.

Michael Jackson hated and was ashamed to be black. Scores of plastic surgeries prove that.

Bill Cosby burned all his political capital with the black community when he turned Uncle Tom, betrayed his race and had the nerve to suggest that blacks would be better off if they got a decent education, dressed and talked normally and stopped having kids they could not support, out of wedlock, and stop blaming the white folks, slavery which has has been dead for more than 150 years and start taking responsibility for their own lives and actions.

There is a big likelihood that most of these claims against Bill Cosby are by skanks and copycats who want to cash in on Cosby's success and cash.

I don't think ALL of them are lying, and their stories seem to have a consistency that this is what he is into, drugging women and then having sex with their unconscious bodies.

The thing is, the ENTIRE media gave Cosby a pass on these stories for years. He was Dr. Huxtable. Mr. Jello Pudding. Fat Albert. He was someone we invited into our living rooms for decades to entertain us. For blacks, he was a successful black man and for whites he was a black guy who was non-threatening, and none of us really wanted to believe that he was capable of these horrible things.

Bill Clinton was excused for a class A felony rape because the statute of limitations expired. What is this stuff about Cosby?

Well, yeah, that and his accuser had absolutely ZERO credibility.
What makes you think that Cosby's accusers have any more credibility?

1) There are a lot more of them.
2) They tell stories that have a lot of consistency.
3) Most of them have nothing to gain, unlike the women who accused Clinton.

Forum List

Back