Cosby wants out of prison

Will libstains let him out? It wouldn't surprise me.

It’s been less than two weeks since Bill Cosby got sentenced and his lawyers are already trying to get him out of prison — and the judge in his case tossed, too.

A defense motion filed Friday outlines his attorneys’ requests, which include the overturning of the actor’s conviction and three-to 10-year sentence on account of errors made in his sex assault case and trial.

“The defendant, William H. Cosby, Jr., moves this Court for a new trial in the interest of justice, or at least for reconsideration and modification of the sentence imposed on September 25, 2018,” the motion says, according to Deadline.

Bill Cosby wants out of prison, lawyers want case tossed: report

Why does he want out?

View attachment 221301
The question is rather silly since everyone in prison wants out.

He has a right to try through legal means. His attorneys have a right to file these motions.

Whether they will succeed or not only time will tell.
That's not true. Some people would rather stay in prison than be free.
Not really
Have you ever been in a prison? I have. 6 years as a CO. Some of them will commit crimes inside to keep from being released. Seen it first hand.

I don't think he should be in prison. 20-30 year old accusations? Horseshit. Dude, Quaaludes were before my time, and unfortunately, I'm not a young man. Any Quaalude people are at least 55 or so now, probably older.

Accusations from half a lifetime ago? Bullshit!

I don't think he should be in prison. 20-30 year old accusations? Horseshit. Dude, Quaaludes were before my time, and unfortunately, I'm not a young man. Any Quaalude people are at least 55 or so now, probably older.

Accusations from half a lifetime ago? Bullshit!
No, we didn't live that long after taking so many.

But Bill Cosby was such a hero to Conservatives when he criticized young black males

Now, Conservatives are dumping him on liberals
That he turned out to be a sexual predator has nothing to do with his spot-on comments about the many things lots of blacks were doing that were screwing up their own lives. He may be an evil guy but he’s neither blind nor stupid.

It’s been less than two weeks since Bill Cosby got sentenced and his lawyers are already trying to get him out of prison — and the judge in his case tossed, too.

A defense motion filed Friday outlines his attorneys’ requests, which include the overturning of the actor’s conviction and three-to 10-year sentence on account of errors made in his sex assault case and trial.

“The defendant, William H. Cosby, Jr., moves this Court for a new trial in the interest of justice, or at least for reconsideration and modification of the sentence imposed on September 25, 2018,” the motion says, according to Deadline.

Why does he want out?

View attachment 221301

He has a right to try through legal means. His attorneys have a right to file these motions.

Not really
Have you ever been in a prison? I have. 6 years as a CO. Some of them will commit crimes inside to keep from being released. Seen it first hand.
You are right. I've seen it myself. It's called being institutionalized.

Why does he want out?

View attachment 221301

Not really
You are right. I've seen it myself. It's called being institutionalized.
Why not? A bed, roof over your head, three squares a day, and free sex all over the place inside.

Of course he wants out. Most people in prison want to be out.

He’s only going to get out if his lawyer can make a valid argument.

These kinds of efforts usually fail.

Forum List

Back