Cost of Banning Muslims

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Does anyone realize trump will cost the USA something like 20 billion dollars a year if he bans Muslims from coming to the USA? Just think of the universities alone who will lose all that tuition money. It would cripple the economy.

Does anyone realize trump will cost the USA something like 20 billion dollars a year if he bans Muslims from coming to the USA? Just think of the universities alone who will lose all that tuition money. It would cripple the economy.

Another far left drone failed post and thread!

Another radical ISLAM propaganda puppet brainwashing post.

This country's leaders have lost their f'ing minds and the liberals are still as stupid as ever. We are on the verge of a financial collapse that is going to make 1929 seem tame by comparison. We have a totally open border and the Barrypuppet is flying in muslim refugees overtly and covertly. An alleged mass shooting happens by a muslim that worked for "da gubermint" and was licensed to have a firearm and his brother works for "da gubermint" by helping to procure more muslim refugees to come over here....but yet the call is to not only allow them to keep coming but to create more draconian gun acts, statutes and codes on it's citizens.......seriously...I am the ONLY one that sees this crazy load of bullshit? One person with a gun kills.....ban guns...a muslim with a chip on his shoulder after visiting a mosque that ius against the queers? Liberals say it's the gun's fault and not the ideology that drove him to it, allegedly. I still think this was a false flag event because it's just too fucking convenient to me for Barrypuppet's pro LGBT, pro-muslim, anti-gun agenda.......

[/QUOTE]
This forum is a flat out LIE and should be deleted.

Thanks again for your opinion, dipshit. You must know how rational minds appreciate your opinion.
Do you ever try to find an impartial source to support your drivel, or do you simply like to post with no idea of proof or truth?

Forum List

Back