Cost Of Illegal Immigration Clock

OUR LAW CALLS FOR DEPORTATION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS. PERIOD STOP. Follow the law, if you truly are a citizen.

Those laws have no constitutional basis.
Who cares? It is a law-obey it.

Yeah, I bet you obey every law on the books and when Uncle Scam comes around to collect all those evil "black assault rifles," I expect to see your smiling face at the front of the line. For everyone else, here is a legal lesson for you:

"The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be In agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:

The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it.....

No one Is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.
16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256

Strictly speaking, an unconstitutional statute is not a "law", and should not be called a "law", even if it is sustained by a court, for a finding that a statute or other official act is constitutional does not make it so, or confer any authority to anyone to enforce it. Since that is the opinion of the United States Supreme Court, you have it on good authority
ooh another lesson for me. I don't have to read any further to know you are upon your soapbox again. Try listening to somebody else for a change-even the kooks on this board have some interesting views.

Blah, blah, blah. You are divisive and ignorant. Remain that way. Better to have arrogant asshats like you pecking a keyboard than in the real fight.
And YOU are in the real fight? Pray tell us, how?

This is where our tax money is being wasted by liberals. OAN News network shows this every hour.

$8-9 thousand a second.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration Clock

Pretty bad situation Hoss

and i'll agree ,something needs be done

But what we miss is WHY it's being foisted on us ,with such vigor

The reason? , Because H1B labor is cheap labor, which the elites who run American and own Congress want to hide behind the whole illegal debacle

That i've done construction for decades lousy with H1B holders made me look into it, they'll always say there's some annual 'cap', but invent enough excuses to have it be 10 fold in reality.

My ICE pal sez i should write my congresscritter, but they'll just tell me what i want to hear, cuz they don't really work for sorts like me

percentage-of-millionaires.jpg

~S~

This is an absolute lie. Having worked in immigration law, we were unable to fill employers needs every year I worked in the business. H1B caps were met by April and many farms work at 50 percent capacity with NO AMERICANS applying for the jobs.

Cap Exempt H-1B Processing Time
H-1B cap exempt processing times may vary although on average regular processing takes anywhere from 3-4 months while opting for premium processing can shorten your petition's processing time to 15 days.

T
he “cap exempt” provision of the H1B visa program allows certain US companies and organizations to employ an unlimited number of H1B workers and apply for H1B's at any time of year (see below for more details) . Cap exempt H1B's are available for ALL types of H1B jobs and positions.

It's common knowledge that a current H1B holder can transfer to another employer within the US during the six-year H1B period without being subject to the 65,000 general + 20,000 masters degree cap again. ... A person granted H1B status may work in that status for a maximum of six years

~S~

That is the problem in America today. You want to play in a complicated world with simple minded solutions.

Well guess what. Employers availed themselves of Thoreau's Civil Disobedience when Americans refuse to apply for and / or work jobs. Allowing one employer to hire foreigners and denying another the same luxury denies to the employer his absolute guaranteed "equal protection of the laws."

All men are created equal in the sense that they have a Right to Liberty. If you deny a foreigner the Right to Liberty when Americans are willingly renting to them, selling to them, hiring them, doing business with companies that utilize their labor, etc. then they too are availing themselves of Thoreau's Civil Disobedience. Quotas deny them the same Rights as all men.

The flip side is, NOBODY is forcing you to create a society that has to rely on them. NOBODY forces you to create a society wherein there are so many parent / government created drug addicts. NOBODY forces you to elect political candidates that pass so many laws that it locks out a lot of white people. NOBODY forced you to have laws passed that violate a person's Right to Privacy and never allow them to get beyond their past. You're screwing yourself and imputing the blame onto foreigners. Then you're asking for the government to save you from your own actions.
I did not do any of that pork chop. I want the illegals out period-what don't YOU understand about that?

I understand that you can want in one hand and take a giant dump in one hand and see which gets filled first

I got it - you can't read past two sentences and you don't give a rip about the Constitution of the United States NOR do you appreciate the Liberties and Freedoms our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure for their posterity

If something gets done to pacify you and give you instant gratification, you accept it regardless of the costs. Got it.
No, I don't give a RIP about your boring, pedantic, lectures. If you only want me to want what you think I should, you are the worst example of hypocrisy. .

You talk shit and sound like a moron. It takes fucking coward to even imply I'm a hypocrite. I've spilled more blood and made more sacrifices for this cause than your sorry, lazy, uneducated, cowardly ass ever will.
Oh please, brag some more to all of us undeserving posters-you really want to call us deplorables, don't you?

For you, deplorable??? that would be a compliment. You and I both know you can't read past five sentences and call people out without any intention of saying to their face the B.S. you post on the Internet. What would that make you?

Those laws have no constitutional basis.

Yeah, I bet you obey every law on the books and when Uncle Scam comes around to collect all those evil "black assault rifles," I expect to see your smiling face at the front of the line. For everyone else, here is a legal lesson for you:

"The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be In agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:

The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it.....

No one Is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.

Strictly speaking, an unconstitutional statute is not a "law", and should not be called a "law", even if it is sustained by a court, for a finding that a statute or other official act is constitutional does not make it so, or confer any authority to anyone to enforce it. Since that is the opinion of the United States Supreme Court, you have it on good authority
ooh another lesson for me. I don't have to read any further to know you are upon your soapbox again. Try listening to somebody else for a change-even the kooks on this board have some interesting views.

Blah, blah, blah. You are divisive and ignorant. Remain that way. Better to have arrogant asshats like you pecking a keyboard than in the real fight.

Tell you so can accuse me of bragging? You aren't too swift are you? I do more by accident than you do on purpose.

The one thing I've figured out about the religious fanatics wherein the wall is their religion. The economic argument is a pretext. They don't want better jobs; they don't want to save our culture; they don't care about the Rights and Liberties they flush down the toilet. All they care about is a damn wall - as ineffective as they know it will be. So, explored their "cost" allegation and they can't deal with both sides of the ledger. It's like arguing with a gun control proponent. It's not about any problem perceived or real. It's simply control.

This is where our tax money is being wasted by liberals. OAN News network shows this every hour.

$8-9 thousand a second.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration Clock

Pretty bad situation Hoss

and i'll agree ,something needs be done

But what we miss is WHY it's being foisted on us ,with such vigor

The reason? , Because H1B labor is cheap labor, which the elites who run American and own Congress want to hide behind the whole illegal debacle

That i've done construction for decades lousy with H1B holders made me look into it, they'll always say there's some annual 'cap', but invent enough excuses to have it be 10 fold in reality.

My ICE pal sez i should write my congresscritter, but they'll just tell me what i want to hear, cuz they don't really work for sorts like me

percentage-of-millionaires.jpg

~S~

This is an absolute lie. Having worked in immigration law, we were unable to fill employers needs every year I worked in the business. H1B caps were met by April and many farms work at 50 percent capacity with NO AMERICANS applying for the jobs.

Cap Exempt H-1B Processing Time
H-1B cap exempt processing times may vary although on average regular processing takes anywhere from 3-4 months while opting for premium processing can shorten your petition's processing time to 15 days.

T
he “cap exempt” provision of the H1B visa program allows certain US companies and organizations to employ an unlimited number of H1B workers and apply for H1B's at any time of year (see below for more details) . Cap exempt H1B's are available for ALL types of H1B jobs and positions.

It's common knowledge that a current H1B holder can transfer to another employer within the US during the six-year H1B period without being subject to the 65,000 general + 20,000 masters degree cap again. ... A person granted H1B status may work in that status for a maximum of six years

~S~

If you were trying to make a point, you fell short. My point was: 1 MILLION new naturalized Americans, the overwhelming majority who become Democrats versus 85,000 work visas.

You don't care if we give America away provided we do so "legally."

U.S. Code § 1325.Improper entry by alien

(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penaltiesAny alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

(c)Marriage fraud
Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

(d)Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud
Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

(Continued)

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

'Nuff said.

I did not do any of that pork chop. I want the illegals out period-what don't YOU understand about that?

I understand that you can want in one hand and take a giant dump in one hand and see which gets filled first

I got it - you can't read past two sentences and you don't give a rip about the Constitution of the United States NOR do you appreciate the Liberties and Freedoms our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure for their posterity

If something gets done to pacify you and give you instant gratification, you accept it regardless of the costs. Got it.
No, I don't give a RIP about your boring, pedantic, lectures. If you only want me to want what you think I should, you are the worst example of hypocrisy. .

You talk shit and sound like a moron. It takes fucking coward to even imply I'm a hypocrite. I've spilled more blood and made more sacrifices for this cause than your sorry, lazy, uneducated, cowardly ass ever will.
Oh please, brag some more to all of us undeserving posters-you really want to call us deplorables, don't you?

For you, deplorable??? that would be a compliment. You and I both know you can't read past five sentences and call people out without any intention of saying to their face the B.S. you post on the Internet. What would that make you?
Come see me face to face then-I don't sweat you. So are all the people here like me deplorables? Huh, Hillary? And I read for quality not quantity. Learn the first rule of writing-be brief.

Tell you so can accuse me of bragging? You aren't too swift are you? I do more by accident than you do on purpose.

The one thing I've figured out about the religious fanatics wherein the wall is their religion. The economic argument is a pretext. They don't want better jobs; they don't want to save our culture; they don't care about the Rights and Liberties they flush down the toilet. All they care about is a damn wall - as ineffective as they know it will be. So, explored their "cost" allegation and they can't deal with both sides of the ledger. It's like arguing with a gun control proponent. It's not about any problem perceived or real. It's simply control.
So now you are knocking religion. keep going, there must be somebody you haven't insulted yet. And by the way, are you related to Norman or George Rockwell? I think I can guess.

You do realize that your citing source is funded by a rich white supremacist, right?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning you. I'm pointing out that if you want to be honest about it, there is a bit of bias in anything John Tanton financed. Secondly, there is no point peeing down peoples neck and telling them this is about anything less that racial preservation. America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion, so it's time to put this subject into its proper perspective.
Actually the proper perspective would be the fact that Democrats can't win elections without bringing millions of non-English speaking brown people here. They don't care that it's costing us $300 billion per year to do it....not to mention all of the crime and diseases these fuckers are bringing with them.

(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penaltiesAny alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

(c)Marriage fraud
Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

(Continued)

'Nuff said.

So, you get a little civil misdemeanor for entering the United States. You cannot even tell me what that law means.

A civil misdemeanor like that is not sufficient to keep families separated, As soon as the dog and pony show is over, you will find that out.

Come see me face to face then-I don't sweat you. So are all the people here like me deplorables? Huh, Hillary? And I read for quality not quantity. Learn the first rule of writing-be brief.

I don't think half the people you think believe the horseshit you do are limited to three or four sentences of reading and then a lot of B.S. you would never say in a public setting. Some people can actually READ.

So now you are knocking religion. keep going, there must be somebody you haven't insulted yet. And by the way, are you related to Norman or George Rockwell? I think I can guess.

You wall worshipers are generally smart asses. Why would I knock religion? I'm a minister. I went from a legal profession to theology. Now, I have to debate mental midgets that worship a wall because they cannot have a civil conversation.

In the process, I find a lot of poseurs, fakes, phonies, keyboard commandos and those who like to trash others on the Net, but have NEVER been involved as an activist.

You do realize that your citing source is funded by a rich white supremacist, right?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning you. I'm pointing out that if you want to be honest about it, there is a bit of bias in anything John Tanton financed. Secondly, there is no point peeing down peoples neck and telling them this is about anything less that racial preservation. America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion, so it's time to put this subject into its proper perspective.
Actually the proper perspective would be the fact that Democrats can't win elections without bringing millions of non-English speaking brown people here. They don't care that it's costing us $300 billion per year to do it....not to mention all of the crime and diseases these fuckers are bringing with them.

Why are you blaming the Democrats? Sure, the Democrats passed the anti-white immigration laws, but the wall religionists demand that those laws which were passed to deliberately dilute the white vote and make us a minority be enforced.

Dude, get real, the guy doing the most posting on the side of the anti-immigrants here has admitted that he can't read past two or three sentences at the most. So, you are relying on guys that have talking points, but no substance. I AM IN AGREEMENT THAT DEMOCRATS ARE BRINGING IN NON-WHITE PEOPLE TO DILUTE THE WHITE VOTE, BUT IT'S EQUALLY TRUE (READ THE FREAKING THREAD) THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP THE WALL ARE HELPING THE LIBERALS - NOT THE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

One thing that remains painfully obvious here is that you have no educated leadership. One fruitloop is posting a civil misdemeanor from Title 8 of the United States Code as if it means something important. So, here is what Trump's own attorney said about it:

It's not going to change balance of the truth. If you're making more people citizens than you are allowing to work here, you reach a point where they outnumber you. For crying out loud please read the thread and check the links before thinking you're criticizing me.

Why are you blaming the Democrats? Sure, the Democrats passed the anti-white immigration laws, but the wall religionists demand that those laws which were passed to deliberately dilute the white vote and make us a minority be enforced.

Dude, get real, the guy doing the most posting on the side of the anti-immigrants here has admitted that he can't read past two or three sentences at the most. So, you are relying on guys that have talking points, but no substance. I AM IN AGREEMENT THAT DEMOCRATS ARE BRINGING IN NON-WHITE PEOPLE TO DILUTE THE WHITE VOTE, BUT IT'S EQUALLY TRUE (READ THE FREAKING THREAD) THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP THE WALL ARE HELPING THE LIBERALS - NOT THE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

One thing that remains painfully obvious here is that you have no educated leadership. One fruitloop is posting a civil misdemeanor from Title 8 of the United States Code as if it means something important. So, here is what Trump's own attorney said about it:

It's not going to change balance of the truth. If you're making more people citizens than you are allowing to work here, you reach a point where they outnumber you. For crying out loud please read the thread and check the links before thinking you're criticizing me.

I don't think it's a matter of any WHITE VOTE. Even Hispanic citizens have issues with the way Democrats are bringing these people here while ignoring the homeless in their states and cities. Blacks moved out of California in droves about a decade ago because of Democrat policies. Everyone hates high taxes and unemployment except the people living on welfare. They don't give a damn.....they just want to sit in their shacks and smoke dope all day.

The primary issue with all of these people collecting benefits is the massive expense. Just when the Baby-boomers are all retiring the Democrats bring in millions of Muslims and Central Americans to swallow up Social Security and health care. These people that are collecting our benefits shouldn't be. And the Democrats are getting them registered and using their votes wherever they need them. Many of these people haven't a clue what they're signing. Some are being carted around different voter precincts to change the vote in close elections. Some are told to just sign a blank ballot and their vote stolen by DACA activists. Several Democrat controlled states have almost 100% mail-in elections which makes it impossible to keep the vote honest.

So spare me the God Damned lecture.

(c)Marriage fraud

(Continued)

'Nuff said.

So, you get a little civil misdemeanor for entering the United States. You cannot even tell me what that law means.

A civil misdemeanor like that is not sufficient to keep families separated, As soon as the dog and pony show is over, you will find that out.
Families separate themselves by their actions-don't blame the cop for your speeding ticket.

I don't think half the people you think believe the horseshit you do are limited to three or four sentences of reading and then a lot of B.S. you would never say in a public setting. Some people can actually READ.
See-you can be brief. That's a good start.Now, reading and comprehending are two different things. You can read 100 sentences, but remember only three or four accurately. You actually make good points I would like to read and remember.

You wall worshipers are generally smart asses. Why would I knock religion? I'm a minister. I went from a legal profession to theology. Now, I have to debate mental midgets that worship a wall because they cannot have a civil conversation.

In the process, I find a lot of poseurs, fakes, phonies, keyboard commandos and those who like to trash others on the Net, but have NEVER been involved as an activist.
I have been an activist albeit years ago, but enough about me. What denomination are you a minister of?. Why did you leave the law? Why does the wall bother you so much? I support the wall, but if it never gets built or finished, I won't cry about it-I just think it is a good idea. And most interesting is your take on posters here. I agree, some are fake and annoying, but why do they bother you so much?

I don't think it's a matter of any WHITE VOTE. Even Hispanic citizens have issues with the way Democrats are bringing these people here while ignoring the homeless in their states and cities. Blacks moved out of California in droves about a decade ago because of Democrat policies. Everyone hates high taxes and unemployment except the people living on welfare. They don't give a damn.....they just want to sit in their shacks and smoke dope all day.

The primary issue with all of these people collecting benefits is the massive expense. Just when the Baby-boomers are all retiring the Democrats bring in millions of Muslims and Central Americans to swallow up Social Security and health care. These people that are collecting our benefits shouldn't be. And the Democrats are getting them registered and using their votes wherever they need them. Many of these people haven't a clue what they're signing. Some are being carted around different voter precincts to change the vote in close elections. Some are told to just sign a blank ballot and their vote stolen by DACA activists. Several Democrat controlled states have almost 100% mail-in elections which makes it impossible to keep the vote honest.

So spare me the God Damned lecture.

The first thing I would say to you is screw you. If you don't want to be in the discussion, stay off discussion boards. Secondly, in order to not look stupid, READ THE THREAD so you know what's going on before posting.

The American people were told before you guys got the National ID / REAL ID Act E Verify system put into place that it would stop this alleged stealing of government benefits. So, you instill a system of National ID that would make Hitler blush. You based that system of National ID on the Socialist Surveillance Number ...ooops, "Social Security Number" and saved the 16th Amendment along with the IRS and the income tax. You do remember that the 16th Amendment was in danger of being repealed before you guys saved it with the National ID bill, right?

So, let me summarize this so far:

You have supported TRILLIONS of tax dollars spent on legislation you admit was ineffective (because you're claiming we still have the problem) and you saved the income tax, IRS and the 16th Amendment. You have helped in the building of the ultimate POLICE STATE, taken away our Right to Privacy, and made if all but impossible for patriots to be able to mount a defense against tyranny.

Then, to add insult to injury you try to claim some Hispanics are on your side. Yet you didn't bother READING this thread. Of the 68 immigrants or children of immigrants serving in Congress 57 of those are Democrats. Your B.S. post is dismissed.

(c)Marriage fraud

(Continued)

'Nuff said.

Families separate themselves by their actions-don't blame the cop for your speeding ticket.

I don't have a clue what that throwaway posting was intended to convey. My point is, most of those you're deporting will be back when the next Democrat is elected president.

Forum List

Back