Costco quietly signals they will drop Bud Light...

But I bet they keep selling Budweiser. So InBev is still getting cash from Costco.

This isn't a political decision... but instead is basic Costco economics.

Costco's wants fast turn over... Bud Light used to be the fastest ... today they can't give the stuff away.

So now it will be axed from their inventory...

Get woke...go broke...

As contracts expire I doubt many companies renew. Not a single state has Bud as a top seller anymore.
Americans have had it with the alphabet cult.

Go woke get broke. Stupid bastards can't learn. No one wants the tranny faggot shit!

One site I just checked for top selling beers in the USA called Stacker (or was it Slacker?) actually had the nerve to print this:

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 9.39.12 PM.png

These people must be on drugs, or, they get a kickback from AB.

But I bet they keep selling Budweiser. So InBev is still getting cash from Costco.
Do you have any stats on how the other brands of Budweiser are doing? Have they lost as well? If so, no they won't be stocking any of that brand.

Do you have any stats on how the other brands of Budweiser are doing? Have they lost as well? If so, no they won't be stocking any of that brand.
Well, I don't know... But I do know Mrs. MOe dropped Guinness (an InBev brand) and started drinking Murphy's Stout.

She says she likes it better.

Probably would never have tried it before AB-InBev stepped on their crank.

Get woke...go broke...
It's not a cliche. The stupidest aspect of this train wreck for A-B is their doggedness on the issue and their willingness to burn down their brand rather than simply admit to themselves that they badly miscalculated, and to take that message to their customers with a sense of humility. To this day, their CEO STILL refuses to simply apologize for offending their customer base. He just refuses to do it. Burn it down, baby ;)

I think we're beginning to see a parallel economy being birthed in real-time.

Forum List

Back