Costco quietly signals they will drop Bud Light...

“Forcing” culture is subjective.

Both sides cancel speech they don’t like. Pretty simple.
Bud Light hasn't been canceled. They're free to make all the trans commercials they want. People have made a choice. Democrats love democracy until they don't love democracy. You're never going to get it.

“Forcing an agenda“ like demanding that companies don’t go woke and punishing them when they do?

How is that not forcing an agenda?
Not buying your product isn't punishment. You're never going to get it. You can't force people to accept your agenda.

Oh look, the MAGA MAGGOT is failing at being cute. Please note, the question was not answered.

Cancel culture at work MAGA MAGGOTS are in love with the Cancel Culture when it works for them.
There was a question in your deranged rant? Must have missed it.
Dumb ass.

Nope. We're not forcing an agenda on you. You don't get it.

Of course you are. Your agenda against LGBTQ. Your agenda against Women's Dominion over their bodies. Your agenda against Drag Queens. Your agenda includes banning books. You're really big on Cancel Culture when it works in your favor.

That’s exactly what you’re trying to do. Punish them for the speech that you don’t like. No different than what you criticized the left of.

Because you’re hypocrites.
I don't drink alcohol so I guess I'm punishming all brewing companies, huh. Do you see how utterly stupid that sounds?

Of course you are. Your agenda against LGBTQ. Your agenda against Women's Dominion over their bodies. Your agenda against Drag Queens. Your agenda includes banning books. You're really big on Cancel Culture when it works in your favor.
Nope. I'm not against it. I'm not accepting it. You're free to be whatever you want. Try again.

That’s exactly what you’re trying to do. Punish them for the speech that you don’t like. No different than what you criticized the left of.

Because you’re hypocrites.

They hate anyone who does Not look them.

They hate anyone who does pray like them.

They hate anyone who is NOT the same skin color as they are.

They hate anyone who does NOT have the political belief they have.

They use cancel culture to their benefit.

They are the ultimate hypocrite.

Oh look, the MAGA MAGGOT is failing at being cute. Please note, the question was not answered.

Cancel culture at work MAGA MAGGOTS are in love with the Cancel Culture when it works for them.
Poor baby loves democracy until it doesn't love democracy.

They hate anyone who does Not look them.

They hate anyone who does pray like them.

They hate anyone who is NOT the same skin color as they are.

They hate anyone who does NOT have the political belief they have.
Disagreement isn't hate.

There sheer level of hypocrisy being shown is beyond belief.

MAGA MAGGOTS don't believe in cancel culture, they claim to despise it.

Yet, their agenda against Women's Reproductive Rights is out there anyone to see.

Their agenda against LGBTQ has been plain as day.

They showed their agenda against American Democracy was demonstrated on 01-06-21.

They have a clear agenda against Voting Rights.

For all their lying about supporting law enforcement, they want to defund the F.B.I, clearly an agenda item.

They claim love our Military, yet we see that unless the U.S. Military falls into line on their anti-abortion rights movement Men and Women in the military are being denied promotion. In so doing the MAGA MAGGOTS have become a threat to our Nation's National Security.

They have a very clear agenda. A Fascist State.

There sheer level of hypocrisy being shown is beyond belief.

MAGA MAGGOTS don't believe in cancel culture, they claim to despise it.

Yet, their agenda against Women's Reproductive Rights is out there anyone to see.

Their agenda against LGBTQ has been plain as day.

They showed their agenda against American Democracy was demonstrated on 01-06-21.

They have a clear agenda against Voting Rights.

For all their lying about supporting law enforcement, they want to defund the F.B.I, clearly an agenda item.

They claim love our Military, yet we see that unless the U.S. Military falls into line on their anti-abortion rights movement Men and Women in the military are being denied promotion. In so doing the MAGA MAGGOTS have become a threat to our Nation's National Security.

They have a very clear agenda. A Fascist State.
Thanks for the analysis.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back