Could a presidential assassination occur in this Age of the Internet?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I think not. The elite realize that if they tried to kill trump and blame it on the standard "lone nut" - the internet would explode with skeptics. Not one person in a hundred would believe it.

Times have changed. In 1981 when Reagan was shot by Hinkley, our pathetic press censored the fact that H was the son of very close friends of VP george bush!!! The press could not get away with that today.

Last edited:
I think not. The elite realize that if they tried to kill trump and blame it on the standard "lone nut" - the internet would explode with skeptics. Not one person in a hundred would believe it.

Times have changed. In 1981 when Reagan was shot by Hinkley, our pathetic press censored the fact that H was the son of very close friends of VP george bush!!! The press could not get away with that today.

Absolutely could happen.

Hopefully both Obama and Trump will stay well protected.

• Banned
Absolutely could happen.

Hopefully both Obama and Trump will stay well protected.

Obama?? HAHAHA. The banksters aren't gonna shoot him. He gave them trillions of dollars and 8 years of super-low interest rates.

Are lefties worried that a freaking assassination would result in the internet "exploding with skeptics"? It's relatively clear that the anarchistic left has examined all the options before the president-elect has even taken office. I hope the FBI is monitoring the board.

So you seriously think that no one could assassinate a president because of skeptics on the internet?

Well great! Now we can save billions on security! No need for the secret service anymore.

• Banned
So you seriously think that no one could assassinate a president because of skeptics on the internet?

The elite couldn't just hire someone to walk up and shoot him. But there are other ways and i hope trump is careful. Wouldn't surprise me if the military shot down Air Force One and blamed putin.

It's crazy to think how easily you could physically get so close to a prez like back when Reagan was shot. It's not like Hinkley was some ninja .

I was in Martha's Vineyard when the prez was there . I was impressed how really plain secret service came out of nowhere to shoo me along. And that was cause his mom n law was at some house .

Are lefties worried that a freaking assassination would result in the internet "exploding with skeptics"? It's relatively clear that the anarchistic left has examined all the options before the president-elect has even taken office. I hope the FBI is monitoring the board.

Everyone you disagree with is a auto-lefty. Shootspunker is now a lefty too! :lmao:

Let's not forget also that Ted Cruz's daddy also helped assasinate JFK but the media covered it up too. Bad media

Everyone you disagree with is a auto-lefty. Shootspunker is now a lefty too! :lmao:
It's a fact that every mass shooter and assassin in modern history is a left wing crazy. When you factor in the current insanity on the left and CNN's joke about Trump's plane crashing it's reasonable to deal with every post that suggests or endorses assassination to be a terrorist threat. What's more, every poster who defends or jokes about the craziness of assassination of the president-elect should be considered to be a potential threat.

Last edited:

It's a fact that every mass shooter and assassin in modern history is a left wing crazy. When you factor in the current insanity on the left and CNN's joke about Trump's plane crashing it's reasonable to deal with every post that suggests or endorses assassination to be a terrorist threat. What's more, every poster who defends or jokes about the craziness of assassination of the president-elect should be considered to be a potential threat.

I already said everyone you disagree with is a lefty! Shootspunker is now a lefty!! By declaration!!

Forum List

Back