🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could Democrats OWN California without recruiting illegal Mexicans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
How low is the party willing to stoop for control? Can they stoop any lower?
They ‘fix’ their own elections and import illegal foreigners to position themselves to win....WHAT’S NEXT?

I heard Drew Pinsky talking with Ben Shapiro. He (Drew) thinks that California could end up splitting into 3 different states in the not too distant future. That would be interesting.

I heard Drew Pinsky talking with Ben Shapiro. He (Drew) thinks that California could end up splitting into 3 different states in the not too distant future. That would be interesting.

That all seems inevitable.
Meanwhile Mexifornia has made it crystal clear to all of America; they have unofficially conceded to Mexico....This isn’t even debatable. The tactic / formula has worked perfectly...import MILLIONS of dependent illegal Mexicans...raise taxes on the best citizens to fund them
and wait 18 years for the litters of anchor babies to ‘season’ and become of voting age. This all sounds crazy...but that’s exactly what has transpired here.

They ‘fix’ their own elections and import illegal foreigners to position themselves to win....WHAT’S NEXT?

CA is a Progressive nation unto itself. They have their own laws and elections no longer matter. We're building the wall in the wrong place, we need to seal off CA from the rest of the USA and deed it back to Mexico

Meanwhile Mexifornia has made it crystal clear to all of America; they have unofficially conceded to Mexico....This isn’t even debatable. The tactic / formula has worked perfectly...import MILLIONS of dependent illegal Mexicans...raise taxes on the best citizens to fund them
and wait 18 years for the litters of anchor babies to ‘season’ and become of voting age. This all sounds crazy...but that’s exactly what has transpired here.
Pretty dumb tactic if true. California's electoral votes are already blue.

Any REAL, decent American sees it that way...BUT filthy Liberals see it as brilliant.
Phase 2 for the lowdown pukes is to persuade the imported cockroaches to spread out around the country...that would allow them control of national elections. This all sounds like conspiracy, Twilight Zone shit...but trust, that’s exactly what’s happening.

Any REAL, decent American sees it that way...BUT filthy Liberals see it as brilliant.
Phase 2 for the lowdown pukes is to persuade the imported cockroaches to spread out around the country...that would allow them control of national elections. This all sounds like conspiracy, Twilight Zone shit...but trust, that’s exactly what’s happening.
While i wouldn't go nearly as far as you do with your language, obvious racist, i think you're not entirely wrong. The democrats were able to effectively buy the votes of the black community under the guise of compassion by providing them a government funded lifeline. Basically, telling a historically oppressed and then desperate class of people to vote for democrats if you want the government to take care of you. The democrats will make sure the masses get their government-issue crumbs so long as the votes are there for their political overlords. If it worked that well for the black community, maybe it would work for the latino one. And who could blame anyone for taking what's offered when it's better than their alternative. All they have to do is kiss the ring via their vote and the government will make sure their food and water bowls are kept filled.

It's disgusting treat an entire class of people like this. I'd much prefer to see the government ensure their liberty as citizens and help to set up the conditions for them to thrive just like any other american.

I'm sure it does seem inevidable to you right now, but a good therapist can prescribe something to help you reconnect with reality.

While i wouldn't go nearly as far as you do with your language, obvious racist, i think you're not entirely wrong. The democrats were able to effectively buy the votes of the black community under the guise of compassion by providing them a government funded lifeline. Basically, telling a historically oppressed and then desperate class of people to vote for democrats if you want the government to take care of you. The democrats will make sure the masses get their government-issue crumbs so long as the votes are there for their political overlords. If it worked that well for the black community, maybe it would work for the latino one. And who could blame anyone for taking what's offered when it's better than their alternative. All they have to do is kiss the ring via their vote and the government will make sure their food and water bowls are kept filled.

It's disgusting treat an entire class of people like this. I'd much prefer to see the government ensure their liberty as citizens and help to set up the conditions for them to thrive just like any other american.

All very true, you’re on point.
I tend to speak like an angry adult, I made the decision to use adult language and abandon PC long ago...too many are too scared to get and stay angry, that’s why we’ve been walked on for decades...A “racist”? Negative....I don’t hate Mexicans for the color of their skin, I employ a number of good quality, hard working LEGAL Mexicans...I dislike, despise, HATE, all ILLEGAL wetbacks and I make no apology for such. In fact, I hate all criminals.

Yep. Just as soon as the president's investigation into all those illegal voters is finished-------oh, wait.

I tend to speak like an angry adult, I made the decision to use adult language and abandon PC long ago...too many are too scared to get and stay angry, that’s why we’ve been walked on for decades...A “racist”? Negative....I don’t hate Mexicans for the color of their skin, I employ a number of good quality, hard working LEGAL Mexicans...I dislike, despise, HATE, all ILLEGAL wetbacks and I make no apology for such. In fact, I hate all criminals.
How can you use a term like "wetbacks" and claim you're not a racist. Other than the criminals who are only interested in the drug trades, how can you "hate" an illegal who's trying to escape a bad situation in Mexico and trying to make a better life for themselves and their families in a place that provides more of an opportunity? I don't hate anyone like that cause i can't blame them for doing it. If i was in that situation, i would to. And the reality is that these people largely aren't just looking to get a handout, they're willing to bust their asses working and earn what they get. What's not to like there?

I don't like the people who both set up the conditions to allow for it to happen and those who intend to exploit these people for their own personal gains, as mentioned. Anyone who wants open borders is partly responsible. Anyone who is in favor of a welfare state that would attract people to come take advantage of it is partly responsible. Anyone who isn't interested in secure borders and enforcing immigration law is partly responsible. Anyone who's in favor of the war on drugs is partly responsible. Anyone who's in favor of legalizing vast swaths of illegal immigrants primarily for their own political gain is partly responsible.

How can you use a term like "wetbacks" and claim you're not a racist. Other than the criminals who are only interested in the drug trades, how can you "hate" an illegal who's trying to escape a bad situation in Mexico and trying to make a better life for themselves and their families in a place that provides more of an opportunity? I don't hate anyone like that cause i can't blame them for doing it. If i was in that situation, i would to. And the reality is that these people largely aren't just looking to get a handout, they're willing to bust their asses working and earn what they get. What's not to like there?

I don't like the people who both set up the conditions to allow for it to happen and those who intend to exploit these people for their own personal gains, as mentioned. Anyone who wants open borders is partly responsible. Anyone who is in favor of a welfare state that would attract people to come take advantage of it is partly responsible. Anyone who isn't interested in secure borders and enforcing immigration law is partly responsible. Anyone who's in favor of the war on drugs is partly responsible. Anyone who's in favor of legalizing vast swaths of illegal immigrants primarily for their own political gain is partly responsible.

"How can you hate a criminal".

It's very easy. Provided you aren't one yourself.

That being said, it's not that they are dumb for getting in. It's that we are dumb for letting them in and not having that wall.

You are not a californian or even a mexifornian. Here in the Bay Area voters are checked out very well. Only qualified people can vote. Now can some one slide through? I am sure there are one or two but that is not enough to tip an election.

WE the citizens voted for the latest tax increases. As for the rest of your conspiracy it is a false platitude from the republican talking points.

Damn! I'll bet that when the Mexicans take over California they're going to change the names of cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego to some weird Spanish names!

I would like to have California split from the rest of the disassociated states and become a real country. It would mean they would be screwed with out our, California, money!

I remember when I thought like a noble SUCKER does...I bought all the bleeding heart bullshit too.
Sure, wetbacks come here to “make a better life”...at YOUR expense and at the compromise of YOUR quality of life. Good, sane people can’t support that bullshit...PERIOD!

Try talking to the regions not along the coast sometime.

Forum List

Back