🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could Democrats OWN California without recruiting illegal Mexicans?

I would like to have California split from the rest of the disassociated states and become a real country. It would mean they would be screwed with out our, California, money!
Your children will literally flee to the other states.

Mexico will easily conquer you.

All very true, you’re on point.
I tend to speak like an angry adult, I made the decision to use adult language and abandon PC long ago...too many are too scared to get and stay angry, that’s why we’ve been walked on for decades...A “racist”? Negative....I don’t hate Mexicans for the color of their skin, I employ a number of good quality, hard working LEGAL Mexicans...I dislike, despise, HATE, all ILLEGAL wetbacks and I make no apology for such. In fact, I hate all criminals.
How can you use a term like "wetbacks" and claim you're not a racist. Other than the criminals who are only interested in the drug trades, how can you "hate" an illegal who's trying to escape a bad situation in Mexico and trying to make a better life for themselves and their families in a place that provides more of an opportunity? I don't hate anyone like that cause i can't blame them for doing it. If i was in that situation, i would to. And the reality is that these people largely aren't just looking to get a handout, they're willing to bust their asses working and earn what they get. What's not to like there?

I don't like the people who both set up the conditions to allow for it to happen and those who intend to exploit these people for their own personal gains, as mentioned. Anyone who wants open borders is partly responsible. Anyone who is in favor of a welfare state that would attract people to come take advantage of it is partly responsible. Anyone who isn't interested in secure borders and enforcing immigration law is partly responsible. Anyone who's in favor of the war on drugs is partly responsible. Anyone who's in favor of legalizing vast swaths of illegal immigrants primarily for their own political gain is partly responsible.

"How can you hate a criminal".

It's very easy. Provided you aren't one yourself.

That being said, it's not that they are dumb for getting in. It's that we are dumb for letting them in and not having that wall.

Some Guy said “I can’t hate a bank robber, he’s only trying to better his life”.
Gee, do we really have to wonder WTF is wrong with America folks?
When one shows his/her support for those shitting on our laws and right to sovereignty they are just as guilty as the piece of shit criminals themselves.

How low is the party willing to stoop for control? Can they stoop any lower?
They ‘fix’ their own elections and import illegal foreigners to position themselves to win....WHAT’S NEXT?
Good thing both parties are aweful.

They ‘fix’ their own elections and import illegal foreigners to position themselves to win....WHAT’S NEXT?

Secession and the establishment of a Marxist dictatorship.

It's not far off.

Their one party rigged primary system is ridiculous and so is their stance on illegals voting, open borders and shit on the sidelwalks.

The Sanctuary bullshit is illegal, but Congress takes Drug Cartel Mineu so it’s
Never going to stop.

Recruiting illegal Mexicans?

Is this about Trump?

Either pay them 8 bucks an hour or pay Americans 50 bucks an hour (including healthcare and other benefits).

Mmmm, such a difficult choice.

Remember, Trump is a guy who refused to pay his own workers.

I don't think this is a difficult choice for Trump.

Their one party rigged primary system is ridiculous and so is their stance on illegals voting, open borders and shit on the sidelwalks.

The Sanctuary bullshit is illegal, but Congress takes Drug Cartel Mineu so it’s
Never going to stop.

Elections in California are brazenly rigged. We are basically Stalinist Russia.

Our rulers are chosen in advance and elections are purely for show.

Forum List

Back